Raiding with a rainbow team

I really like this topic. I’m raiding with rainbow teams probably since a year. That’s also pretty much the time I finished my first set of troops, coincidence - I think not.

I would say the most important thing for rainbow is hero synergy. I have two main raiding teams, one is for the “fast” :rofl: effect the other for survivability.

The “fast” one which I used for a long time was vivi c, Vanda, vela, telluria, hel.
Here I try to act before the opponent is charged trying to cripple them and block their effects and minimize the damage they could do. Some dodge or taunt hero would also work fine here. In that team I have everything I need.
2 healers, 1 minion maker to hold the team alive.
1 dispeller against those taunt and riposte teams.
One heal steal to cripple opponent healers.
Protection against status effects at very fast.
Attack down for all at fast.
2 times manacontroll 1 slowdown one complete stop.

That team worked really well, I sometimes swapped skadi for vela against minion heavy teams.

At the moment I’m raiding with one team completely for survivability. All 5 slow or very slow heroes. I mainly started using that team because of the low recognition of slow heroes. Vivi c, azlar c, bertilla, Raffaele, Alfrike.

Here I’m trying to dive through the first wave of attacks just with a lot of hp and counter the loss with raffa or vivi. Especially raffa works great here bringing a team from nearly dead to full health in a few turns.

That team consists of 5 hp monsters.
Again I have everything I need:
2 healers, instant/hot , with clean and dispel.
2 huge damage dealers + 1 pseudo clean (berti)
Manacontroll
That team also works great, but is pretty much f**** against minion teams, so there I have another team with skadi, but that team is probably something for a completely different topic.
More about the slow team here:

I think that rainbow is extremely dependent on hero synergy, so it’s probably something for a deeper rooster. You will have huge problems using a healer and 4 sniper rainbow teams. Yes it works but most of the time one loaded sniper won’t be enough to kill any opponent, and those are mostly relativ weak with hp/def. So you won’t last many attacks from the opponent.

5 Likes