Raiding - What is your biggest haul of meat & iron?

I know that. But the attackers will still receive a lot, even if I don’t actually lose. And I don’t want to give too much to anyone was attacking me :rofl:

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: What is the minimum/least amount of loot that you can win from a Raid when the defender’s Watchtower is empty?

That’s a tough record to beat. My best from the last 2-3 days:

This thread is actually a great reminder that I should raid more just for fun/resources. Usually I just fill my raid chest for the day, I’m done, and then I proceed to whine about never having enough ham/iron with these new buildings and crafting harpoons. I could easily help fix that by just using all my raid flags each day. I’m going to start raiding again lol, or discover that I’m a lazy cry baby :rofl::sob:

2 Likes

You’re not serious, right?!

To be honest, I didn’t wanna waste any world energy point. Now I have 41 and I sleep 6-7 hours undisturbed, but a year ago, I was setting the alarm to wake me up when the world energy was fulfilled. I’m in love with this game, that it is. And still no cure available :smile:

And almost all players I know do the same thing as me, when the titan appears in the middle of the night. This is what I call dedication :rofl:

4 Likes

Well, it sounds quite awesome that way. I love this game as well. But I also very much like to sleep =)

2 Likes

That is dedication :+1:
Had some pretty intense insomnia this winter and i would get up once or twice during the night also.
Better to hit a titan and spend WE than to turn from one side or the other in bed right ? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I am 46. “Old” guys like me don’t sleep very much :rofl:
Now, to remain on topic, the raids are very important at the moment, when all of us need so much food and iron for advanced buildings and research as well. But if we are unlucky and get a player with 4-5 k food available and we re-roll, again, we didn’t solve anything. Yesterday I was lucky. 3 raids, over 100k food and 50k iron. These raids were only for looting. When I go raiding for chest, I don’t look for loot, I look for the victory :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just updating: lowered my tp from 4200+ to 3700+ to get some attacks, but no one wants to attack. When this 67yo gets dat, I will share it with you kid.

2 Likes

“Food and iron amount , accept I will not”

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Meta Conversation About Splitting Thread: What is the biggest haul of meat & iron when raiding?

I happened to just get a matchup with a tiny bit more Iron and Food than these:

2 Likes

Cha-ching! Ring that cash register!! No wonder Vlad looks so sad.

2 Likes

Saw this thread yesterday, thought I’d see what I could find…

7 Likes

My most recent…

2 Likes

I guess you can get over 50k ham

4 Likes

I wonder how long your opponent has been offline?!

It says he was online 37 minutes ago but he must not have emptied his watchtower

2 Likes

Thank you - Nice haul btw.

Makes me think, did I empty my WT? :thinking:

1 Like

Found one in 50k today

4 Likes