Raiding - Love it or Hate it?

The best advice I ever got in this game is never reroll. It teaches you how to beat the “scaries” GM Guin etc. You will soon figure out what you need to do it. So, you’ll pull for and level what you need ( always see guys ask- this guy or that- facepalm… you should know your strength/weaknessses and only be asking for others experiences). I hit global number one at level 43 with this MO ( I’ve seen people do it at 40. If you read these forumns often you can pick out the guys that “know” the mechanics of these characters and how to use them- that’s who’s opinions I listen too… some might be argumentative but that’s just personality.

5 Likes

So no sleep for you ehh my friend? :wink:

I only know because I’m in emergency services and am basically ALWAYS on call. 12 hour day is an early day much of the time

True

True

True

Did you two debating something? I agree with both of you…

2 Likes

I’m not sure what we’re debating frankly. I lost track (not actually sure there ever was one).

1 Like

Yeah man paying off a house, a wedding and a planning to have a kid here in the next year… gotta make it while I can. Haha.

1 Like

We know who you are referring to :grin:

1 Like

Word! Good luck and best wishes. Kids are great, but so are kittens…the problem lies in when they grow up :wink:

But you have a good plan, make it while you can. Put in about 10-15 years of hard, no sleep, work and you’ll be able to enjoy life while you still have time.

1 Like

That’s the plan PH haha

1 Like

It’s just an indicator that can show if someone is as active as they claim.

We chain 14* so the main criteria are # of maxed 5*, troops…

Having some titan heroes (Miki, tarlak, ranvir and elemental defense downs) is almost a must simply because you need them or serious mats to maintain 150k avg.

No. It’s a chore at best.

1 Like

I understand that. I was curious about numbers. How many wins one needs to rise a green flag for this indicator? I know it ain’t an exact number, but still, would 3000 be enough, or 5000 or 8000? I’m not thinking of joining, just curious what a top alliance considers “worthy” when it comes to this.

I dont play Raids anymore and I am about done playing wars soon as well.
I play for fun and winning=fun not losing and in those two its a constant stream of losses because the AI is so biased that its a crap shoot most of the time.

For the sake of fairness, equality, and fun from this point forward all raids and wars will be against a computer generated opponent not a player and the computer will be programmed to always lose. Therefore all players will win every war and every raid.

It’s relative to their overall lvl but doubtful ppl below mid 50’s could meet requirements so 5k+ wins would be in line with the length of time they’ve been playing.

As others have said, you don’t have to have a lot of raid wins to know what you’re doing but if you’re lvl60+ with less than 3k wins, it does indicate you’re not as active as we seek.

2 Likes

Seems as I would fit in that part, of being active enough. :joy:
I enjoy raiding a lot.

:thinking:
I should take a look at my alt account, how far he did come, now are level 52…
Edit: the alt is at approximately 4200 wins…

2 Likes

LOL impressive stat everyone.

At one point I was at 50 raid wins and 100 titan kills. Now I’m 2761/472

2 Likes

I recently managed to complete that 150 raid victory criteria in Diamond Arena although the reward of a Quintus avatar is slightly underwhelming. Irregardless (a term Stewie Griffin hates), it’s still progress.

Raiding and warring takes careful strategy which involves understanding which of your heroes go well with each other and which ones do well against certain opponents. It took me about 7 months of playing to finally start to master the art of color stacking on opponents and careful opponent selection for raids and wars.

The right combination of heroes with certain buffs can be key in victory and defeat. With wars, the war buffs automatically gives your opponent an advantage, and nothing is truly safe.
You have to understand that if you blindly go into a war battle with a 4000 team power offense against a 3500 team power team loaded with healers in a war with Field Aid expecting it to be cake, you will likely lose especially if your team is loaded with single target hitters.

For me, I have found Arrow Barrage wars to be the most challenging. And unless you have a boatload of healers to spread across all six teams, it will be tough to win more than 2-3 war battles with a single flag each against your opponent’s top players.

A good rule for Field Aid wars and Arrow Barrage wars that I use is to never attack a team with more than two healers unless my team power is more than 400 points above theirs AND I have at least two 4-star or better heroes over halfway maxed that can inflict damage on all enemies. Never attack a team north of 3800 team power that has three or more healers UNLESS you have one helluva team that is one of the best in the world OR unless you plan to burn 2-3 teams to beat that opponent once.

Pictured below is the war defense team I use. This defense has never been beaten with a single war flag. Granted, we don’t face the toughest alliances in the world, but I have seen our opponents’ top-ranked players north of 4100 go after me with their first war energy flag and lose. While I can’t prove they used their best heroes against me and to believe so would be speculation, it does strengthen your resolve. It’s also reassuring when an opponent burns 10 war flags across five different players and they still haven’t wiped out half your defense.

There will continue to be raids that on paper you should win but won’t. But there will also be raids you shouldn’t stand a snowball’s chance in hell of winning, but you will. Try not to take it personal when you lose, and give thanks when you win. Ignore the trophy count. Race to fill the chest. It is not worth losing sleep over or being upset about in times of loss. Because wins will come as long as you are smart with who you raid and what teams you use to raid. I had to come to terms with this. GOOD LUCK!

2 Likes

Raids are training camp for wars.

Raids are bored and I only play for filling the chest.

Then I change teams and heros to test them and their synergy and That’s really funny.

Is this a costumed regard?

4 Likes