Raid Zappercat's Level 20 Tower!

I have 92k in hamz and a metric ***-ton of iron just waiting for some punk to show me they’ve got what it takes to take it… so, will I take the number one spot before someone defeats me? Be the first to successfully raid my fat tower!

3 Likes

What’s your defense team?

Hahahah if u show up on my raid im going for it!

Find me in the alliance “Bad Intentions” and see for yourself. :wink:

2 Likes

I raided @Talisax today. I’ll try to find you and record it.

200k in ham rolls so far…

1 Like

That’s usually an easy win , but not much ham

You have Line? I can share the video with you.

…Still looking for Zap. Passed a lot of other recognizable names.

Nice squad.
Black panther, hel, magni, lliana, ares…all lvl 80
Pretty high ranked 4x troops too

Hows black panther on defense

@ZapperCat

Thank you very much for your kind invitation.

But AnjaValkyrie of Orcish Empire will take a raincheck :wink: Well, if I see you, I might knock on your door and leave a small gift :slight_smile:

I couldn’t click that attack button fast enough if I saw you Zappercat. It’s been way to long since I’ve seen 92k hams… fun post

I remember taking a ****-ton of resources off you a few weeks ago, you had a drop team up but lost the revenge. How I laughed. You’re one of just two forum names I’ve recognised so far, but you’re all on the list.

1 Like

I got 92k hams off somebody last night, But i know it wasn’t you because I won the raid lol

2 Likes

I had done the same last night. Couldn’t find Zapper but found some other ridiculous hams. I think Zapper moved out of my trophy range now.

1 Like

What’s your handle in game? What cup level do you usually range in?

Dr Mantis Toboggan MD.
Usually 22-2400

@ZapperCat I remembered this topic, needed 2 tries for my revenge, but where is my promised ham? I got like 5k tops…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes