Raid war 2020

This is a live event Hosted by RaZoR via use of his multi-instance monitoring equipment. 2019 Winners - will they show up, do they still have what it takes?

Raid-War_2020_Hosted-by-RaZoR_Empires-and-Puzzles

@Uclapack @Cleshuk @Wormwood @Ender_BattleSchool @Badkins @Qboro @JonahTheBard @Stargasm @Kerrang @CommanderJesus

9 Likes

1 Like

Sign-Up is now LIVE!

FkYeah_Metallica3

FkYeah_Metallica4

5 Likes

EXAMPLE HEAT RESULTS USING REAL PLAYERS (No Contest Actually Occurred - For Demonstration Purposes Only)

EXAMPLE RESULTS (including Footnotes)

Get you ship In Gear and steer it over to the signup sheet LIVE - you pick your Date(s)/Times that accommodate your schedule best 6/12-14/2020. If you don’t compete don’t come whining to me about how you didn’t get to participate!

I would expect to see the following players SHOW US WHAT YOU GOOOOOOOOOT!

:chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

:chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

Baaawk bak bwwwakgaaawwwhk!

@CommanderJesus @JRJR60 @RisingXSun @Templar303 @Ambassador @JimMe @jOhO

4 Likes

@Stargasm - see sample heat results and footnotes should make things clear as to how its scored - its very fair and the dual instancing allows fresh restarts between sessions to refresh the Leaderboard data for a clean capture…

I’m bummed I did not see this nor signed up for this…

…I would of course still not change my raiding team…but would’ve been interesting.

Good luck

2 Likes

You still have time to sign up @voidstrike! Sign-ups will be open at least for a week prior!

1 Like

Is there any way to reset or create a new account? I can’t remember my password for the life of me and it says that I’m already registered. @Razor

1 Like
MemberName AllianceName MemberPassword
Voidstrike The Pirate Horde temp193

@Razor - I came across this just now.

I love raiding and I’d love to take part in this. I have a couple questions (I am pretty sure they are noob, but I couldn’t find answer when I searched through the linked page).

1. Can anyone participate? Or is there a minimum cup threshold? (My cups vary somewhere between 2350 - 2550 on any day)
  2. Similarly, TP limit? ( 4100+ suffices?)
  3. How does the raiding work? I am assuming I play in-game… you maintain snapshots of my cup totals (for which you’d need the alliance name), and populate the leaderboard of the contestants…correct? Please clarify, because this is the part I am most confused about …

Thank you!

2 Likes

Anyone and EVERYONE is always welcome @CaptainjaKCsparrow! Day(s) of the event (which may get swapped to a Qualifying round initially) 10min prior if your cups are 2700+ your disqualified. Its the only RULE, that and starting when everyone else does. There will be a LINE GROUP setup for it specifically. Yep there are 10 snapshots taken of the TOP-50 over the 1 hour Heat. Game is exited and entered and immediately Top50 are captured and those 10 snapshots are scored based on your position in the TOP-50 vs all others. Scored 10 for highest, 1 for lowest (as each heat will have 10 competitors)… The site itself actually gives an example as well has tips. YES You raid in-game :slight_smile: Correct when you sign up your alliance and player name are captured its also how I will inform you where to go to merge with your competitors (in a line group)… hope that helps.

There will be 1 or more judges that verify your cups pre-heat. If there is a tie (we look at the medals obtained for the tie braker. Top-3 always move forward).

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarification.

I’m in.! I’ll register for the event after work.

Thanks!

THE SCHEDULE HAS BEEN SET

https://titanmafia.com/raidwars/raidwars#2020-SCHEDULE

Damn I gotta show up @Uclapack & @Wormwood in the first round?

Also I will be in our sister Alliance “The Pirate Rangers” at the time of the Raid War, do you want me to change my titan mafia details to avoid confusion @Razor

2 Likes

Ouch that’s a rough match! Best show up for sure! Yes will need to know that for the judges if we can’t find you before hand that would be a problem. LOL. I’ll change it as the schedule was set outside the Live Data.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I’m the one that should be worried, I barely raid at all anymore and you guys are raid beasts… Still, it should be fun…

1 Like

Lies…

I only use one team to raid (and will continue to do so for this competition)…so I’m not a real competitor in this. But I’ll have fun…who knows what can happen…

My team for the record is Proteus - Gravemaker - Jabberwock - Rigard - Tarlak
As evidenced by the following videos:

1 Like

lol, Really I don’t…

You’re having too much fun with that team. Also, you picking on my Blazers ? ha ! Good…
I like the idea of using a single team for the cup run though.

Maybe @Uclapack will forget about it and it’s smooth sailing for us…

2 Likes

Cookie Settings