Raid Tower Revenge Reroll – Pay for reroll when opponent is online? Why?

Revenging should be always allowed, no matter player is online or not as for top 100. Another annoying point with raiding happens when you fails your first revenge and win on second or third attempt. Instead of going back to raid tower to continue your revenge you appear on raid screen that you should leave to go back to you starting point.

Actually you can’t go to the raid screen. This happens when you attack someone and lose from the raid screen., and they go online before you hit rematch. Your choices are to pay 2k ham or go do something else. It’s a flaw. We shouldn’t have to pay to reroll when the person we wanted to attack isn’t available. It’s not our choice to reroll, the game is forcing us to.

Just happened today.

Hit rematch, had 0/6 raid energy, waited for more raid energy, forced to reroll.

If you have any REVENGE buttons available, you can fight them instead, but to fight any non- revenge opponents you will have to reroll since your rematch opponent is online, or wait for your rematch opponent to go offline.

1 Like

+1 to this. Getting strongly frustrated by the sticky pairing- I guess I’m just in a bad habit of hitting “Find Opponent” without looking to see if I have raid energy left, and then if I don’t come back for a little while there’s actually a fair chance they’re online (not always, but too common that it’s annoying).

Yes it’s only 2100 ham, but I’m still protesting out of principle. My rising stars shouldn’t have to starve for this!

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please give us the reroll back - or another solution for our raid groups [MASTER]