Raid Tourney 1 suggestion

Hey SG, we can all see the first raid tourney is “interesting”. Also I think we all know these things take time.

However, it is not fair to award 1% loot to people lucky enough to fight teams worth more points.

I suggest for this tournament all people who win all matches get 1% loot tier while y’all figure out how to make this a tournament of skill and not RNG.

With respect, this first tournament isn’t over and you are asking for loot. Can we wait and see how this shakes out before we start requesting mandatory drops?

1 Like

The only change i would like to maybe see is a reroll option… but everytime you use it 2 things happens. The opponent gets a bit easier (drop in TP) . And it cost you your score . Maybe 10 wreaths (?)

With respect, tournament will end on a Sunday so good to put ideas out there during working hours.

IMO asking to be given a top prize in a “tournament” if you never lose is not the same as asking for mandatory loot.

Thank you for your constructive criticism

Well, the raid tourney was more interesting today. I fought a couple of teams that were at least challenging and three that had won at least once in the tourney because I got more than 100 bonus points.

I still have not been attacked, which I find strange, either people who opted in are not making 5 attacks per day or the matching is screwed up and not matching people the same number of times. I would think everyone should be matched once before anybody is matched a second time, except if the only match left is within your own alliance.

Further, I think it should be a Swiss system where people with the same records are matched as much as possible—first, two players who have not played before, then players with the same W-L record against each other as much as possible.

Generally, I like the tourney more than regular raiding and like no reroll.

In another thread, Petri said the matching is a “known issue” now and will be addressed. Hopefully they can fix it

1 Like

SGG has responded about this, as @Leonidas1 said: