🏅 Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

All valid points,

I don’t mind so much tweaking the percentages to being even for the difficulty rating.

But that’s the fun of it :wink: makes it more of a challenge & more fun :smiley:

2 Likes

I like, but I’d modify it slightly— 50/50 chance of tournament type, excluding whatever this week’s was (so no 2 rush attacks in a row).

And same for element restrictions. If class restrictions are added, then that too.

If it comes up no restrictions, reroll.

Note that class restrictions give a bit of an advantage to costumes, which is probably a plus in SG’s book. I’d be fine with it except that costumed heroes in a tournament lock them that way for a week. This is just dumb UX.

3 Likes

I think this is perfect, every tournament should have a 1 color forbidden (even two would be fun!)
Also think 5* tournaments should be more rare, after all we use the 5* everywhere else.
Maybe reversing to 40% 3 star, 35% 4* and 25% five star, but even the uniform distribution is fine

5 Likes

Any guesses for the next week tournament?

1 Like

Likely the same as Tournament 17 which was a 4* Rush Attack, no purples.

Current tournament is the same as 16 (3* Buff booster, no reds); previous one was same as 15 (3* bloody battle, all colours).

4 Likes

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: No rewards from last tournament

I am wondering why we have 32 different tournaments only. With 3 rules x 3 rarity restrictions x 6 colour restrictions, 54 different tournament formats would be possible.

2 Likes

Absolutely no idea why / how SGG ended up on 32 week rotation…

I tried asking Staff in a separate part of the forum but never got any response back… :frowning: Typical tho…

3 Likes

There are 6 possible element rules.
There are 3 possible rarities.
There are 3 possible special rules.

6×3×3 = 54

When will the developer increase the cycle from 32 to 54 so it can include all possible combination?

2 Likes

Which is why 5* tournaments are off limits for non-donaters. After 2 years in the game you have around 10 leveled 5* heroes, usually disproportionally of one color (3 green, not a single red) so there’s only couple workable teams, even when you select 4* to match against opponent’s center.

What’s the point at all, if with 4100 max rainbow team I have to always play with 3700 ones against 4300-4700 in 9 out of 10 cases?!

1 Like

Which is why as non-donaters I purposely witholding emblems for 5*, I give them to 4* instead so their power at +20 are similiar to non-emblemed 5*. Now I have 28 heroes whose power is between 735-795. 12× 5* + 16× 4*.

That way my attack team is not too far below the best 5.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [KNOWN ISSUE] Connection error - 12 August 2020 - PLEASE Do Not Post Screenshots

A new $30 tournament “offer” comes out on the same day they switch up the pattern?

Glad I trained up gill-ra for the no-yellow 3* rush event not happening tomorrow.

1 Like

This is not the first time that offer has appeared, it wasn’t invented for this “out of pattern” event.

:crazy_face: Well, there’s TRWTF :tm: right there… even for a Gill-Ra only event, never train Gill-Ra! :crazy_face:

If I paid attention to the calendar, I’d be annoyed too. Rare is the only level I can really excel at.

2 Likes

Can someone update this log? It hasn’t been updated in a month. I can’t remember the last 4 tournaments. Thanks!

Only @zephyr1 or another moderator like @Guvnor @littleKAF or @Dudeious.Maximus can udate it…

2 Likes

Pass to This @Guvnor :joy::+1:

Feb 14:

Feb 21:

Feb 28:

BTW: It should no longer contain the UNCONFIRMED text :smiley:

Mar 07:

2 Likes

We can make it a wiki such that the whole community can update it. :thinking:

1 Like

I just did it. I even added the one for tomorrow - like I’m looking into the future. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings