Raid Tournament - Understanding the Rules and Requirements

That’s what I believe too.

So, do we have an early take on what types of heroes people are leaning towards for a Bloody Battle, be it this one or a future one? A mix of tanks and crazy snipers? Or an all out, balls to the wall, offensive team? Will a slow tank take on too much damage before firing? if it’s Azlar, do you care as long as he fires?

I guess I have to start putting some thought into this… Hmmm…

1 Like

Nice that for once the in-game text is actually explicit:

1 Like

Does regeneration count as healing? Asking for a friend named Ares.

Yes. Every mechanism that increases the HP of a hero is disabled. HP goes one direction: down. The only “kinda” exception is that minions can still spawn.

1 Like

Thanks, for the reply

During a tournament can one be attacked twice by the same player?

I can completely get on board with this… I just started a few days ago and am only at lv.10 but I entered this week to see what it’s all about. I was happy knowing I had at least 1 4* (Grimm) but then he got excluded lol… But I do have all 3*s for my team but they are no where near maxed. But hey it sounds fun so I’ll give anything free a try

Yes. I actually got matched up with the same defense team twice in a row during last week’s tourney. Lost the first, won the second.

1 Like

Curious if there are the same number for getting attacked. Is my defense suppose to be attacked 5 times a day as well?
So far they do not seem to be equal. This tournie I’ve only been attacked 3 times in 3 days. Yet my team mate of equal everything just about, has been attacked 12.