Raid Tournament Loot still reduced...?

Hi Devs et. Al.

I was just wondering when the Raid Tournament loot will be returning to the same level as the first tournament

At the time, SGG said that the loot was only being reduced while the tournament mechanics and bugs got sorted out…

To my mind, the tournament is pretty well finalised… I’m not seeing any difference now tournament to tournament in matchups and defence attacks. It is now basically a standard part of the game week to week.

So, from that it’d be nice to get some info regarding either a) when the tournament loot will be put back up or b) what is still needing to be ‘fixed’ in the tournament before all is back to the promised levels of loot

Thanks,
Guv

11 Likes

I agree 100%
I think developers should keep their word. ( I don’t know if it said like that in english)
But they said, they reduced the loot while they fix the tournament. From my point of view, it is working fine, so please clarify the roadmap to get the original loot.

Thanks

6 Likes

I was JUST talking about this with my alliance! It’s been 11 weeks, and we’re still playing with absolute garbage tier loot. I enjoy the tournaments and have been eagerly waiting for the loot to be restored. I understand the devs are struggling with the mechanics of the tournaments, but it’s been so long.

so tournament matching is still garbage. naturally, so it loot.

If that’s the case, then maybe a little bit of notice or an update or something would be nice… Instead it feels like it’s all just business as usual with ■■■■ loots…

I can’t promise that they’ll provide one, but I’ve asked the Staff for an update if possible.

As most of SG doesn’t work on weekends, I don’t expect an official update until at least next week, assuming they provide one.

11 Likes

Thanks Zephyr :slight_smile:

As I said originally, I’m all good with the loot being reduced still if there’s a reason and if that reason is communicated… The issue is more that there isn’t any real update (not since May) and everything seems business as usual…

1 Like

Does anyone remember how this all started? Well, the devs listened to beta testers and cut the gem-fee. There was loud applause. But, the devs made a mistake and did not reduce the rewards.

The mistake was compounded by Petri’s (?) message. Yeah, dev’s screwed the pooch there, but I think it is best if everyone admits there was a mistake and moves on.

The onus here IS on the devs. Adding a loot slot to each tier is a cheap apology. The alternative is dropping the tourney altogether…which no one wants

Adjusting the % a bit would be enough. 2% for a 4* mat (at top 1%!!) is a pure joke. Considering you have around 50 tourneys a year that leads you to get on average one 4* mat per year from tournaments…but only when you finish top1% always😂

3 Likes

Fixing emblems rewards is needed too.
5 tournaments I finish in top 1% I get lowest possible 10 emblems.
May be not return to up to 100 as initially but certainly not 10 for top 1% :frowning:
Getting there (to 1%) is a solid effort now and should be better rewarded

I think they dumped some of the planned extra emblems into mystic vision instead. Maybe all of them considering it covers the whole player base.

1 Like

They were hoping everyone forgot about the original rewards.

1 Like

I’ll never forget
20 never forgets

4 Likes

…THIS! ^^

I agree with this completely. I see this as a bigger issue in need of being addressed than the emblems.

Did you get an answer?

Not yet, and I think we’re in the same situation on this question as this one.

1 Like

From what I read, the rewards for mystic vision didn’t change. Yes, they made MV available more often, but the loot for EACH activation is less with the end result being identical rewards. Of course, with an 8-hr window, it’s more likely that players may miss and not activate as often, leading to an actual decrease in loot. @zephyr1 Am I understanding this right? And yes, it sure would be great if SG actually followed through on restoring the tourney loot, but as each week passes, I find myself doubting whether this will really occur or not. I’m betting not :frowning:

They actually said that the net total of loot was slightly increased for Mystic Vision, presuming you watch each of them.

The Emblems are also on top of the existing loot — they didn’t replace any of the existing items, according to what we were told when I asked for clarification.

I’ve personally been finding Mystic Vision to be a notable source of Emblems now, and I find the 8 hour window pretty convenient. But I’m sure that varies for different people based on how often they’re active.

EDIT: link for the post about this

1 Like

Wow! Quick response :):grinning: Thx for the clarification @zephyr1

1 Like