Raid tournament leaderboard [28th Raid Tournament Week of Oct 28]

you are, but the points you get depend on the enemies defeated. so you can get to top 10, 5 or maybe even 1% with weak roster, but never top 3 players.

Or it’s the difference between the teams. The more you win the better your opponents the more points you get, I know that part is true.

1 Like

@Petri still broken the leader is way ahead and only level 32!?!

So it’s broken because he’s level 32?

It’s broken, because he has way more points than others and that defence shouldn’t be A, if it is tournaments are totally broken.

Based on the defense team. They would not fight the higher point teams necessary for that type of score.

So only top players should win anything, right?

I never said that. The mechanics of the tournament are you fight teams similar to the value of your defense from the start. I know I dont have a chance in the 3* tournament because I dont have any of them emblem up. That means I dont face the higher point teams. Thus I’m not going to be able to earn the higher point needed to rank in the top.

2 Likes

Without knowing how scoring is calculated we can’t say anything.

Can you definitely say that lower level players cannot score as high as higher level players? The premise of the tournaments as I understand it was that they were a way for ALL players to have a chance to do well.

1 Like

Yes, but there’s a certain average point amount for eliminating an opponent on each tour.

This one 600 to 700 points per victory. So if one has a much higher average, it has to be investigated or at least determined what’s going on.

Everybody deserves to win, but only if fairness for all.

3 Likes

@nevarmaor

I can definitely say that lower level players can not score as high as higher level players (and by level I don’t mean the actual level, but the size of hero roster).

On my alt account, where I have only one maxed 5*s, few 3/70s, 4 maxed 4*s, few 3/60s the score I got for the first opponent on the first day was 590something and went up few points after every win. On my main account with around 15 maxed 5*s and a bunch of 4*s my first opponent was worth 659 (high-end players with high talent levels, maxed troops etc probably start from even higher score per enemy). So even with perfect winning streaks on both accounts the weaker one simply can’t surpass the stronger one, let alone score 1000 points higher on the first day.

By the way, the top guy from the first day was level 23, I mean come on, at that level you can’t even use a full 5* team even if you have one, due to team cost limit, so just stop it if you don’t know what you are talking about. Things like this happened before and the scores were verified and adjusted by the staff as they were a result of some glitch.

1 Like

Maybe another one of the devs beta accounts got loose and is just kickin the crap out of everything

I just reject the sour grapes over “lower level players cannot do that well”. If it IS a glitch, then fine. But the last one that was a glitch the scores were WELL over what was theoretically possible. These are not.

For the team they set up as their defense it impossible for them to be matched with the higher valued teams to obtain that score!

Yes, it is! That player would have to get average 707 points per attack. I haven’t ever face team even close to that score.

You fight teams based on your best eligable heroes not defence teams. That was changed after they found out about the 11511* defence ploy

1 Like

Maybe he’s got 5 high talented legends and therefore will be matched with high point opponents, but that’d be very unrealistic at player lvl 23.

However it’s nice to see weaker players being competitive in the tournaments.

Well, I have 30 maxed 5* and I don’t fight teams like that.

2 Likes

There is an actually easy answer (or several) as to how this is possible:

1. Big whale spending a lot and has a max TP of say 4300, generally meaning max points available for every attack even though they are only level 32. We have one of those in our alliance so it’s possible.
  2. Smart enough to know that there is a chance, by setting a lower defense team, that they will get picked on by lower level characters or maybe only get attacked once, on day 1, win it and carry an A defense the whole way given how the matchmaking works. Carrying an A defense is a massive advantage in scoring in these.
  3. They are the only one on the leaderboard who has won every attack at max points & an A defense or some other configuration like that.

Or it’s a bug and they got an extra attack or two one of the days.

I honestly think it’s probably an odd set of scenarios that are unlikley, but possible given the matchmaking and scoring. It’s not THAT far ahead and on day 3 600 points variance between 1 & 2 could be as easy defense team performance.

1 Like

As I remember, the matching is based on the TP of top 5 heros with troop that are allowed to join the tourney, not the defense team.
And your match score is based on the opponent’s TP hence definitely it’s questionable about the top 1.