Raid Tournament/Challenge Event Leaderboards in Alliance chat

It would be cool if the collective results of alliance members in tourneys was amalgamated into a leaderboard like with titans and posted in the alliance. Could provide some more inter alliance competitiveness.

Iā€™d suggest an ā€˜opt inā€™ or ā€˜share my resultsā€™ button.

Not everyone likes raiding and wonā€™t enjoy their low score being paraded

2 Likes

No problem imo.

There are also members with titan results being lower than a single flag of others, which are also paraded each time and war results, too.

I would also appreciate a notice for entering one of the leaderboards.

1 Like

Yes, but thatā€™s well established and an already accepted part of being in alliance

This would be a change and therefore pandemonium would ensue

1g1o85

Allowing people to maintain the status quo would limit the kick back

(As an aside, Iā€™ve never noticed how Earnie Hudson isnā€™t even pretending to act behind Bill Murray in this clipā€¦ Heā€™s just enjoying the ride!)

3 Likes

Maybe an opt in for the alliance to have it or not so it can be agreed, sharing results would not achieve the desired effect as you can do that now.

If people dont like it being shared, go to an alliance that doesnt.

They already have no choice over titan results being shared.

1 Like

I covered why this isnā€™t quite a parallel.

If you remember the clamour for war opt out, I think this would elicit the same response and earnest requests for a similar individual opt out.

2 Likes

Some cool new feautures for alliances would be nice.

• online indicator
  • some whitlisted hyperlinks
  • roster team viewer
  • notice for being xx days off
  • raid training (many votes)
  • advanced text editor
  • war strategy adjustments
  • war manager(s) promotion
  • customizable alliance page
  • alliance friendships
1 Like

Hmmm how can I merge this list to every appropriate thread

tenor (1)

2 Likes

That would also be fine, but I guess just a more complex change than just a full list which is already effectively there. Im suggesting a less complex addition, which may be easier to impliment.

Would be just so awesome to improve the community experience of alliances by a couple of new features.

1 Like

Iā€™m suggesting an addition which would cause less forum rage and more work for the mod squad :rofl:

So I should declare a conflict of interest :yum:

2 Likes

I would imagine any1 too scared to show results is not competitive and therefore more likely to be FTP.

As making money at the expense of FTP is the games main focus, I would imagine my suggestion is more likely to be implemented :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

It seems to me like itā€™s the 5th or more take for the scene and heā€™s nodding along to the syncopation of the lines of dialogue, saying them to himself in his headā€¦

I agree an ā€œopt inā€ button would be needed to avoid people freaking out

1 Like

Also, if you ever watch old episodes of Mork and Mindy, and pay attention to the supporting cast whenever Williams would go off script into a long monologue of insanity, they all kinda just freeze on their marks and try not to laughā€¦ Pam Dawber, who played Mindy, had a hard time with this insofar as you can see her openly laughing in many scenes, but Williams would never do the scene the same way twice and often a particular take was just too good so the editors left in the other actors breaking down because, well, comedy gold.

1 Like

Very good idea about the leaderboards. I feel like a lot of people is heavily invested in this game because of the community and the alliance bond created.
That being said I would welcome this information/extra competitiveness created by sharing scores. At least in my alliance, it would certainly bring positive discussion and encouragement between members!

1 Like