Raid Tournament Bug – Joined and Set Defense, Got a Server Error, Now Can't Enter Raid Tournament

I signed up for the tournament and set a defense team. Shortly thereafter I got kicked out on a server error. Logged back in and can’t enter raid tournament again without another error. I’ve tried restarting the game and my phone to no effect. Anyone know a fix or what else to try?
Thanks!

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

I suggest contacting customer support directly in the game. Under support :trophy:

2 Likes

Thanks! I just did that, although I don’t think I’ll be able to read the response as it won’t let me set a password after checking the email verification link.

They will email you a response to the email address you provided. And you can reply to that email. There’s no need to log back in to handle the support request.

1 Like

same thing. sent a ticket with video of it happening

1 Like

Same here. I can’t get into raid tournament.

Image with account info removed. Please do not post your account ID in public

The image you posted suggests you can’t connect period. Is that the problem, or are you just unable to access the raid tournament?

1 Like

I attached a video to my support ticket, slowed down you can see it says I already joined before the next server error message flashes. Woke up today and I’m not in the raid tournament. Feels bad.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.