Raid time up bug

I won a raid before the time was up and it say I lost and lost -22 trophies and didn’t fill my hero chest.

And it says I won in my records. So I don’t know which is it? Evidence says a mixture of both die to the fact my hero chest didn’t fill up.

Ok now I’m really getting annoyed
Screenshot_20180131-074545

Cups don’t match in your first two posts (those against Camy). If you’d lose 22 by losing, by winning you should’ve gained 39. (You can’t go +18 / -22 against anyone.)

1 Like

thank you , but surely this is a display bug and will annoy others too

What I meant to say is that it’s a more serious bug than just a display bug. Your cups, or the opponent’s cups, or the cups of both of you seem to have changed twice as a result of the battle.

I had the same thing happen to me a few months back. I logged a support ticket but they were never able to identify the battle in logs to determine what may have caused it.

In my case, my previous match had been a loss during the 5 minute time out and I started the bugged match within that 5 minute window. Despite winning, the summary page showed a loss due to time out.

I’d specifically log a support ticket for this as it seems it’s not just an isolated display glitch.

Please contact Game Support for help, from your game screen by clicking:

Menu > Options > Support (Technical)

ALSO ON ANY FAQ PAGE, will be a link for submitting a New Request.

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-