Raid team changes randomly

My raid team changes when I start to fight. The changes are random and the combination isn’t even a combination I have in my roster.

Just to be clear, do you mean the team that you end up raiding with is made up of heroes that are in your roster, but that are not in a combination that’s in one of your team slots?

Also, have you bought extra team slots, or do you just have the default 5 teams?

A screen shot of exactly what you are seeing, along with some descriptive text may help…

1 Like

That’s correct Martin, “the team that you(I) end up raiding with is made up of heroes that are in your(my) roster, but that are not in a combination that’s in one of your team slots?” However on closer inspection this morning, it appears, they ARE a combination I have in my 2nd “little bubble thing” but not in the order I have them which is why I didn’t recognize the combination at first. I use that combination as a holding pen for heroes I’m currently leveling. When I edit my raid team, it defaults to that 2nd bubble team. I slide it over to reveal the team I want, click Apply, confirm it’s showing the correct team, then raid and boom that 2nd bubble team is fighting. When I finish losing the raid, and get back to the raid again screen the correct team is showing. I then edit the team to ensure it IS that team, but again the 2nd bubble team is selected and I go through the process again of selecting the correct team and clicking Apply. This happens even if I don’t go through the edit process. It is just defaulting to my 2nd team.

Thanks for checking on this. BTW, I’m in the raid tournament and that is working fine.

Tami (rjazzey)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.