Raid shield didn’t work

People also buy iron and ham refills to upgrade their buildings faster than others. Unfair? Not really :man_shrugging:

This is exactly the debate I was hoping to head off. #general-discussion is here, and #ideas-feature-requests is here. They are both reasonable venues for a debate. Further posts here on the merits, fairness, utility, wisdom, or expense of raid shields will be considered off-topic.

Posts attempting to help the OP with their issue are always welcome. The OP has a reasonable expectation that they can ask for help on some misbehaving feature of the game without having to justify or debate the use of that feature.

I didn’t mean anyone was being unfair. Really just being a jackass. I couldn’t think of anything better to say. I’m moving on.

And truth be told, that’s a pretty dang creative way to use them. Use raid shields to stay in a higher arena for awards when you’re not strong enough to stay there logged off. Hats off to the OP for that strategy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.