Raid & Revenge

I raided this person & she revenged me. Then she revenged two more times. How is this possible? I thought when you revenge & win you can’t revenge again?!?!? Please note the hours on these raids. Thank you :blush:

It looks like she tried 3 times and finally beat you on the third attempt. That’s how it works. If you lose, you can try again, up to 3 times total or until you win. That’s the same for raids and for revenges.

1 Like

If someone elses raid shows in green it means they lost

1 Like

Looks good to me. You can revenge until you win but max 3 times . The first one was your attack. Then she revenged 2 times and lost both but won the third time.

1 Like

@MantisToboggan
If someone elses raid shows in green it means they lost

When she revenged it shows 3x’s green meaning she won, hence the “+” sign :wink:

In the text it says you won

@NPNKY 22 hrs ago I raided her & 21 hrs ago she revenged & won. The other 2 revenged were 6 hrs ago. That’s the part I’m not understanding. If you win a revenge doesn’t it turn the button in the watchtower dark showing “revenged”?

She revenged 3 times

Once 21 hours ago

Twice 6 hours ago

She won the final time

1 Like

@Rigs yes, but the one you are showing is 6 hrs ago. This all started 22 hours ago. I raided, won. She revenged & won. So how can she revenge again, after winning 21 hrs ago?

22 hours ago:
You raided and won

21 hours ago:
She revenged and lost

6 hours ago:
She revenged and lost again

6 hours ago:
She revenged and won

Green in your watchtower = good
Red in watchtower = bad

When you login and it shows watchtower and total cups lost or gained at the bottom, positive is green and negative is Red

2 Likes

@Rigs wow :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2: Yes, I get it now. I shouldn’t post until I’ve had coffee :joy: thank you for your help & patience :slight_smile: Coffee :coffee: :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: ? :joy:

3 Likes

I always need more coffee lol

I’ve made the same mistake before, it happens

3 Likes

Well here’s :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: Coffee for you :joy:
Happy gaming & thank you again, I’m going to drink the pot of coffee now :joy:

2 Likes

You’re welcome, always happy to help

2 Likes

Love the patience and continuing support of the players question without attacking the player. This is what a forum should be like. Kudos to you Sir Rigs!:+1:t3:

5 Likes

I’ll 2nd that!!! :blush: I never hesitate to ask for input/help as everyone is always so wonderful in this forum.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings