Raid needing 150 purple defeats.. Are you kidding me?

IS this a glitch or what? Why even bother to participate in the raids? First of all most teams have 1 Dark heroe in their roster. Therefore, you have to theoretically participate in 150 raids and defeat a purple hero in each raid.
This is ridiculous!
In order to find purple heroes you have to reroll because most players have revised their teams and have removed their dark heroes. I mean why would you leave them in your roster? Leaving them in only makes you a target.

I assume you got an elemental chest in the raid slot?

Never fear, you can kill anything to fill it which is purple.

Enemy heroes :white_check_mark:
Map monsters :white_check_mark:
Quest monsters :white_check_mark:
Titans :white_check_mark:

Just need to be purple

11 Likes

Alright, I guess you are talking about a dark elemental chest that took your raid slot… am I right?
If so, you need to collect 150 any dark enemies, not necessarily dark heroes only. And the best stage to get them is S1 7-4.
FYI, elemental chests can be in monster chest, raid chest and also titan chest.
Good luck! :wink:

4 Likes

New player, huh?! Don’t worry, you’ll hold your breath for elemental chests soon…

5 Likes

Wait until you need 150 red titans that I did once.

That took me 10 years to do.

22 Likes

My first elemental chest was in titan spot as well…
I had no clue how I ever would kill 150yellow titans to fill that chest :rofl:

11 Likes

I don’t remember having elemental chest related issues of this sort, so, most likely, my first elemental chest was in the monster chest slot.

1 Like

Thanks everyone. A little embarrassed…

1 Like

Now go kill a bunch of Purples on 7-4 or 8-4, then come back and show us your loot! :smiley:

Good gaming!

1 Like

Aaah! Knowing E&P devs I am pretty sure they are preparing a new mission or mini game with the impossible challenge of 150 purple Titans to kill.

You’re mean. I guffawed on this.

But it’s worth it: you get guaranteed 3* farmable loot as a reward! GUARANTEED!

:wink:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings