Raid Mode “ONLINE issue”

That’s a good solution in theory, but anyone who is abusing it will simply logoff at the cutoff and quickly log back in. Or script a program to do it. So it doesn’t stop the few who abuse it. Sadly…

2 Likes

Yeah, i think about it too soon after.
Need some kind of similar solution.

Yes it needs fixing very quickly and as i said before its an easy one simply allow revenges to be done while the opponents are on line. Im quite obviously talking about the worst offender in the game atm desper who i now have 4 revenges for in my tower 2 are a day old i stayed on game for 17 hours straight yesterday trying to get my chance to use them didnt even get a chance still and it is just ridiculous and extremely frustrating and i know alot of the top ranked players are having the same issue. So please devs allow this simple change to remove this behavior its borderline cheating in my books

2 Likes

A well-structured reward system for higher cups could prevent cup dropping whatsoever. Which would definitely be best for the competitive part of this game.

2 Likes

I disagree - I think that the reward would have to be substantial to outweigh the negatives of taking forever to fill raid chests. If this was a game like chess, where opponents started with equal resources, I’d agree. But if you get the runt end of the stick with hero draws (i.e. all healers and tanks), this can make raiding EXTREMELY difficult. You should be able to not care about cups and have some easier raids you can fill your raid chest in less than 2 days.

I’m in that situation with my alt account - he’s drawn 1 single/multi target attacker (Gormek) and then the rest tanks or healers or slow AOE (2 LJ, 2 boril, 1 melendor, 2 rigard, etc). Even throwing out an all level 1 defense team, filling the raid chest takes much longer without solid attackers.

Well, replace raid chest with a chest with contents based on the cup score. For instance, a total of 5 won raids accounting for the enemy cup score/team power. So one cannot just fill the chest and then climb to open it at a better time.

To avoid frustration of dropping too heavily overnight and then filling the chest with “weak wins”, I think what could also work is to have a button after each raid saying “Save Trophies to Chest”. If you’ve beaten someone weak, you simply don’t use it and click the button after you’re victorious defeating a stronger foe.

I think this is inordinately complicated…maybe a wishlist item, but I’d much rather then devs focus on other things like non repeated challenge events, alliance wars, giving us simple things like 5-6 teams rather than just 3, etc.

How about keep the raid chest as it is, and add a new one that at the end of the day gives you a loot based on your trophy? (like titan loot, more cups, more items, more chance)

We get another ascension item source :face_with_monocle:

I can only imagine the whinging about this - falls into the “rich get richer” category of rewards.

Would kinda suck for people who get the chest opened for instance in the morning, after a whole night of getting rekt by attackers. My score is usually around 300 lower in the morning.

@Dante2377

Whatever they come up with, it will fall into that category anyway. If high cups/low cups are rewarded the same, then it’s what it is now - cups don’t matter at all.

Then 23h, like titans.
Easy peasy.

I don’t think cups should matter to anyone unless they want it to. I’m happy with it only mattering to people who care about the rankings…

2 Likes

I guess we simply have different philosophies here, then :slight_smile: I don’t like rankings that are meaningless. I don’t mind rewards for rankings being mostly visual though.

But I’d much rather people who don’t like raids weren’t obligated to drop cups to fill a chest. It does and will always feel dumb to me (not on the side on the players, on the side of the faulty system that rewards such a thing).

What you are talking about now is a totally different topic the problem is not being able to revenge these cheaters that never logg off the game this minor change will fix the issue

1 Like

Please stay on topic. :wink:

I think mostly everyone agrees that attacks, or at least revenges, should be allowed when the defender is online. So there isn’t much to argue about the topic. Now it’s up to SG to do something about it.

Other perceived problems about raids, though, are more interesting to discuss. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t like the idea of generally open raid attacks when online. It will be a big pain to players that already looses 200-300 cups over night not to have a break and a chance to build up when online.
But to change it for revenge makes sense, especially at the leaderboard.

1 Like

Were SG to allow on-Line attacks, we will need more than the current three team configurations. When I’m online I freely use the three slots for various needs. If I could be attacked at any time, I would want to have another slot for my standing defense.

It would have absolutely no effect on the vast majority of players and rectifies an issue which exists at the fraction of a percentage in the top 200 or so ranks.

Nobody in the middle ranks plays 24x7, nobody. Building up when online when buildings themselves take days and you can only spend so many flasks… ain’t no such beast. Queue your stuff, spend your flags, go do something else with your life.

I also don’t understand the revenge only aspect, someone smarter than I will have to explain it to me as to why it makes any difference vs. online attacks period.

Online attacks are sane, address an issue, and do not adversely affect the rest of the game; to Kerridoc’s point I agree we should have more than 3 configurations, but I felt that beforehand anyway as 3 is just too limiting.

1 Like

I personally disagree with option of being attacked at anytime logged on or not but the revenge only option gives people that actually do logg off a chance to revenge ppl that are on 24/7 like this new fellow desper that stays on for days at a time then your revenge getts pushed out of your tower waiting for a chance to use it. So it would eliminate any reason for ppl like him to do such a thing does that answer your question revelate?