Raid Me Please 2100 Trophy Range

That’s the situation I would like to be in. And that is how raiding should be like imo.

I don’t like wasting flags dropping cups. I use gems to speed up timers and if this doesn’t change, I would skip timers less. That’s loss for SG too.

1 Like

Dude, I can’t even stay above 2100 for any significant length of time, as soon as I get above this mark, I get non-stop attacked. It’s like the game doesn’t want me to go higher, I get beaten down until I give up for the time being. I like raiding, I really do, but it shouldn’t be a second job.

That’s just natural for a team that isn’t good enough yet for that level. Most likely more people have been playing longer than you and/or spent more money than you.

And that is where I should be too especially with the crappy team I’m putting out there.

Same for me. Im setting a Team with power 2500 up at 1600 Cups. And I didnt get raided once in April. There is clearly something wrong with this matchmaking…

In the last 24hours I got raided 7 times. More often than in the past 2 months!! Hopefully this stays and is fixed now!

Looks like we’re in he same boat.

@Branwen
This is what a drop cup team should do. 12 direct raids and 5 revenge attacks in 7 hours of sleep. My team was so weak for too long for platinum.

Hope it stays like this.

1 Like

It wont stay like this, only for a day or two after the release of a new version. I always got raided a lot after the update.

Ohh, that makes sense. I haven’t updated yet so people like me who haven’t done so will have a better chance of seeing me.

Lol, my team is not drop cup, it is 3970 team power, yet they keep coming

They keep coming now that you are in the 2200 plus cup range.

I had the drop cup defense in 2100 trophy range for more than 2 weeks but the raids just started coming in last night. Being in the 1800 range isn’t also stopping people from raiding me now. I’m in Gold now and I still got raided twice while being logged off for an hour or so.

You don’t need 2200 trophies to get noticed, we need the raid system working as it should.

@Maaeetz had the same experience as me. Thank you for your info.

I definitely think something changed in the last update. I have been raided more in the last 4 days than in the prior 4 months - a LOT more. Oh for release notes !

It’s great , now I can reliably skip the chest forwards, and use my non chest flags to seek hams instead of cup-drop-fleeing as I had been.

1 Like

Same here - I’ve been raided more in the last couple of days than the last 4 months in total. Something has changed and I like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I came here looking to see if the new update bead affected raids and clearly it has.

My alliance and I are gold level and lower. The max trophies I had the other day was 1565. I’ve lost several hundred in raids overnight. The same has happened to my alliance mates.

We are all very frustrated by it. We can’t even revenge attack because our attackers are significantly stronger than us. It’s a struggle to get back to where we were and we need to get the trophies to get the better ascension items. Unlike those here happy over this, we all very much dislike it and wish there were a cap on how many times a day you can be raided or a percentage of trophies you can lose.

You should find a balance in all of this… you should find a happy medium. There are a lot of us that raid our cups way up during the day only to get knocked down at night. Do you do switch your team around when you attack?

I don’t mind a cap on the number of raids. I do think that the number will be high like 20+ though. We can raid at least 24 times a day without flasks.

Don’t feel frustrated that you are getting raided. You can lessen this by maximising the use of your defense team and by making sure you collect the watchtower before going to sleep.

You and your alliancemates may want to stay in low gold or high silver then make sure you open raid chests when you get to gold.