Raid flask overload – ability to swap Raid Flasks for other types of Flasks

I have 46 raid flasks, i dont raid i revenge :blush:
It would be nice to be able to swap them for other flasks. ie 5 raid flasks for 1 titan flask or world energy flasks. Maybe? Just a thought :blush:

I have more flasks than you… I’ve only used them a few times…trying to waste em for the chest rewards earlier in my day .

If I had em in real life I would use them to bless ships when naming them :passenger_ship::sailboat::ship:
Cuz I have no other use for them…

I would like to swap em for Titan flasks :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: but that would never happen…so unless I become a maniac and decide to hit the top :100: then they will forever collect dust in my inventory
#ripraidflask

2 Likes

I never have any raid flasks. I use them as soon as possible to quickly fill my raid chest.

My main goals are food and getting elemental chests.

3 Likes

I usually fill my wanted heroes daily , but it’s just difficult in high diamond tier … I don’t try doing it twice a day …

I’m always maxed on food… can u believe I make Big mana pots or miracle receive scrolls just to avoid seeing the maxed foods daily???
If I did have more bloody recruits then food use would never be so high

On a side note, Elemental chests… which I used to adore… The last 2 I got…were awfully disappointing… I got an oricahalum nugget, and gems and emblems as my best items … I think troop token… But no 4* ascension mats … I think I did manage a study shield last in one but sadly not lucky with either so don’t look FWD to them lo

Maybe teh God’s favour your elemental chest rewards , the by all means go get em! :metal:

The game gods aren’t very generous with my elemental chest rewards either. The best I can hope for is to try and get them as often as possible for at least a CHANCE of getting something good.

I have lots of recruits, no food :persevere:

Would love the option to exchange flasks for other flask types. I have 100 raid flasks and would be nice to exchange those for other types. Could be a ratio system (not necessarily 1 for 1)

it will be 3 for one if ever will be option :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would take it! Those raid flask just collect dust

During Atlantis Rises this really becomes something I think about a lot. It would be great to take raid flasks and “retrain” them into WE flasks. Even if this was something you had to plan ahead to do in an advanced forge or something of that nature. I think there are several players who’d like to see this.

1 Like

raiding is a great source of food and iron…