Raid defense results

It is nice to wake up some mornings and see +54 cups. We can see the battles won and lost. How did we get there? How close was the battle?

When we attack we know how the battle field looked like at the end. Seeing the end result would be nice. I don’t need to see the whole battle, just a glimpse of the battle field at the end would be cool.

Wake up and see -99 cups one day. The other day see +40 cups. Changes everyday.

1 Like

that’s why I said “some mornings”.

also you can then see trends in the heroes attacking you and adjust your team if you want to.

1 Like

I’d like to know this, but honestly, I would like to watch the whole battle. Perhaps I need to find better uses of my time.

2 Likes

I know very little about data & storage and I don’t know what it would take to temporarily record every battle for future viewing, but I think it’d be worth it. I’d really like to see how my defense squads actually perform, and it’d help us make more informed decisions for any defenses in the future.

It’d also be nice to have a feature where you can spar with your friends/alliance members without spending points or looting. Partly for fun, partly for experimentation & feedback.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings