Raid Defense help

Hey guys,

I’m after some recommendations and help building my defense team, on offense i have no real issue as I’ve broken into the top 100 on a few occasions however i then log out and come back in 1 hour later and find myself 400-500 cups down and back in platinum tier having maybe won 1 or 2 and lost 12+, i tend to hover around the 2350 mark give or take a few. This may be normal but thought i’d get some recommendations just in case. Listed below are the 5* stars I have, all at various levels of development:

Yellow: (7 Darts and 9 orbs)

Vivica (Maxed)
Poseidon (Maxed)
Ranvir x 2 (1 - 3.70)
Inari (3.70)
Justice x 2
Joon x 2

Purple: (1 Tabard and 9 tools)

Sartanan (maxed)
Kunchen (4.58)
Victor (3.70)
Quintus

Blue: (6 Telescopes and 13 capes)

Frida x 2 (1 - Maxed)
Ariel (3.70)
Isarnia (3.70)
Finley (2.39)

Green: (2 Tonic and 7 Shields)

Alberich (maxed)
Evelyn (maxed)
Lianna x 4 (1 - 3.70)
Morgan le Fay (3.70)
Kadilen
Kingston (2.39)
Margaret
Elkanen (3.70)
(Always seem to pull greens lol)

Red: (6 Rings and 15 blades)

Mitsuko (maxed)
Elena (3.70)
Grazul x 2 (1 - 3.70)
(exact opposite to green, never get red pulls)

Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

Current defense team is:

Alberich - Sartana - Mitsuko - Vivica - Frida (all maxed)

I would try
Finley - Mitsuko - Kunchen - Kingston - Poseidon

Otherwise always Kunhen as tank but Ariel and Kadilen instead of Finley and Kingston, if you already have them leveled.

2 Likes

I’m not sure about everyone else, but I would have to see which heroes you have maxed or are capable of maxing before I am able to help you further.

3 Likes

Hi Guys, thanks for the feedback so far… i have edited my original post to show levels and the materials i currently have. As for levels if there’s nothing at the side it means i haven’t started them yet.

As can be seen at the moment i am currently working on Kunchen as well as Finley and Kingston both of whom I’ve just pulled. I’m open to all suggestions and am aiming more towards building the right team.

Thanks for the updated info, that puts everything into perspective for me.

Now, to answer your question. I would only focus on your blues at the moment, more specifically Ariel. Combined with Alberich, Ariel and he are a devastating duo.

If you are absolutely wanting to max a purple hero, I would go with Victor if you don’t get anyone else before you get 5 more tabards. He is great for titans with his vFast 30% defense buff for all and would be a monster in tandem with Ariel on a purple/blue stack.

For your reds, Elena, though slow, has a ridiculous atk stat once maxed. If you have Ariel and Vivica, Grazul, though nice, shouldn’t be a priority.

With your yellows, I would work on Joon, but not max him until December because the November HotM Neith is coming out to take names and crush dreams.

Your greens look great even though you’re lacking tonics there. When you do get the tonics to max a green, I would go with Kingston (hopefully his buff will be fixed by the time that happens).

Many will argue to go with Finley over Ariel, but I personally think that is an ill advised move, however the final decision is yours to make. I am here to give council and these are my choices. What you decide is what you decide.

1 Like