Raid Chest loot - difference between 1800 and 2399? if any?

How much of a difference is there/if any, between raid chest loot gained from completing it on eg. 1800 trophies as opposed to 2399 trophies (both platinum)?

Ive noticed some iron and meat difference.

If there is minimal difference/no difference, wouldnt it be better to keep your trophies lowest in the raid arena you can comfortably maintain?

*aesthetics of higher trophies does not excite me

There’s no difference in loot drop within a same raid bracket, if you bumped up to diamond and opened it you’d have a slightly better chance but not enough to notice. Been about a month since I got a ascension mat from a one. But I just got lucky and got 2 rare titan 4* drops

1 Like

Cheers,

So putting a weak defensive team up before bed to purposefully lose trophies overnight would be beneficial?

Anyone else do this?

Excellent answer, thanks the for info. Love the off flag method, easier than trying to set up a poor team overnight that will maybe lose the right amount of trophies.

Cheers heaps, Ill pass this on to my alliance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Complete and clear. 100% agree

1 Like

Nothing different for me :rofl:

I do not do cup dropping, the cup drop by itself so I just raid when the heroes chest ready, speed it up when I have full flag, and chose carefully the opponent so I can have more chance to win . Never hoping for the loot, since to much hoping will make me more upset.

3 Likes

I never really noticed any difference in the loot I got from gold to the loot in platinum. I’m not sure i can be bothered to fight up to diamond if the loot stays the same.

1 Like

Individual chests don’t feel too different between the tiers, but if you track it over time you’ll see a difference in the average rewards you’re getting.

3 Likes

I am myself waiting for a team of 5* fully ascended before I start putting myself out in diamond permanently. So I use cup dropping but I do it by tweaking the order of my defense team, not by putting in 3*s or whatever.

Might be a silly question, what/ where is a raid chest? What is ‘flagging’?

It’s not a silly question at all.

The Wanted Heroes mission reward chest is commonly referred to as a “Raid Chest,” since you have to fill it by killing heroes in raids (wars don’t fill the chest)

The little banners next to your various energy counters (world/raid/titan) look like flags, so people often refer to units of energy as “flags.”

If you’re curious about other terms, there’s a great resource that explains common ones here. That’s usually where I start if I don’t understand a term someone is using: