RAID CHALLENGE - Calling all raiders!

:sweat_smile: Fine, I’m sorry for the exclusion, I figured it could be too easy, but now that I think about it, it may not actually…How about you do mono and we track mono times separately. Now I’m curious to know if there’s a noticeable difference…

1 Like

I can do a few runs after Atlantis Rising - but I won’t be fast… I play slowly on purpose… it’s why I’m good at raids and not nearly as good on titans

1 Like

Sounds like I need to try my hand at mono as well. Might require more tries, but when it does work, it’ll be quick!

1 Like

hahaha, I was thinking the same thing…

1 mono team for 6 flags?

Nah, you can pick any mono as long as it’s all mono teams 6 raids back to back…

1 Like

Here’s my mono attempt, in 6:55!

For all metalheads around here, you may want to turn on the sound for this one!

3 Likes

Hi,
I don’t normaly do raids, but i bookmarked it for after AR.
I’ll give it some tries, sound like fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:
Got to use them flasks after all :grin:

1 Like

6 flags, 19 minutes and a loss, but not mono and no reroll. Speeded up the clip and got to rank 300sth.

2 Likes

Let us know how you do… Yes, pop those flasks… :grin:

Did it twice this morning cause I did 6 revenges straight with 1 team. 6 for 6. But then I realize that’s a wrong challenge. Don’t judge me that was before coffee :sweat_smile: and at 15 minutes. so I did 6 flags, 1 team, no skips, this time 17 minutes :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:, not brag worthy but found myself at 28 so I went for it and got my PB of 3099. 1 cup shy of 3100 club :grimacing::grimacing:

This was so much fun. I’m gonna try again after coffee. See if I can shave it down to at least 10 minutes :laughing:

It won’t let me load the vid :frowning: wrong extension. But no extension for vids :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Can anyone give me a link for a good screen recorder? All Du Recorder versions I tried are incredible stupid. The icon disappears after a while and no recorded video to be found. I need for an Android tablet. My phone is broken and I had there a classic Du Recorder that worked perfectly, but I cannot find in Play Store any Du Recorder as I new. All of them are named Screen Recorder blah blah blah and the floating icon disappears after a while if you take the finger off it.

HA ! Well you know going 6/6 with the same team is not always the easiest thing to do, so that totally counts for something… I have the same thing at almost 10mins exactly, lol… I’m sure you’ll do much better post coffee… :sweat_smile:

I beated the 8 min. Barrier 1,2,3

4,5,6empires the weakest guy was necc. Tpower 4123

1 Like

That’s awesome, looks like you might just be the new time to beat… Damn, a vid woul’ve been sweet… But congrats man !