Raid Boards are Not Random

I don’t care who says what raid boards are not random. They are set to run predominately tiles colors of missing heroes and when you make adjustments to your heroes the boards adjust to your adjustments. I have screen recording after screen recording of raids to prove this. I’ll be fighting red and green and the boards will be predominantly purple and yellow or yellow and blue and so on. Every single time I switch heroes to correspond with the way the boards are running the boards change and fill with my missing hero colors. Then to add insult to injury every time I am down to one hero barely hanging on the boards fill with the colors I need. To little to late. Small Giant has it set this way to make you buy gems to strengthen your heroes in hopes of being able to outlast their corrupt boards. Guess what, no matter how much money you spend on the game to improve your heroes they will still find ways to cheat you and steal your money. Don’t spend one penny on this corrupt game. They have taken something that should be fun and made it totally agrivating with their corrupt boards so they can make more money. I would gladly pay to play if the game was truly fair and balanced however when you lose three straight raids to a team 500 team power less than yours because of the corrupt, rigged raid boards there is a huge problem. As long as people keep spending money Small Giant will just sit back and laugh at the way they are cheating you and I.

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Stones’ colour distribution is NOT random in raids