Raid Attack... What is going on?

Seems about typical of my own experience at the upper end of that scale. I’ve always got raided a lot, and haven’t noticed any changes recently.

Idem
The raids :triomphe:
More and more attacks

Hello,
I have already defeated teams with four healers!!!
:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

@Ole I’ve never heard about this before. Do you happen to have a link to this info, so I can read it as well?

Thank you,
J

@BarryWuzHere Yes, it is the exact same on our end. From a lvl 5 up to a lvl 40. All vary in lvl, TP & trophies.

@bluenoser

That is not my understanding, in fact there used to be more information regarding raid parameters posted on here. Problem is, I can’t find the topic it was originally posted on (It was months ago).

But perhaps the developers might help us out a bit and help confirm the raid parameters, especially since the raiding system has changed since that original post. PLEASE? :grin:

Thanks,
J

2 Likes

Bluenoser already told you the parameters.
That might not be how you understand it, but he’s right.
You can be raided by anyone within +/-300 trophies of you (it may have been reigned in to 280, cant remember) but it has nothing to do with team power.

3 Likes

@MantisToboggan Thank you for confirming. I must have had it TP confused with trophies.

Just curious, do you work for Small Giant? I’m only asking because with so much confusion, I was hoping we would get clarification directly from the source. No offense intended!!

1 Like

I do not, nor do I hold much hope of them ever really clarifying much, any more.

4 Likes

@Justice01 [New Feature] Raid mission avatars

2 Likes

I have to say thank you again for the suggestion on leveling my team. I passed it on to my fellow alliance members. If you have any others tips of suggestions, please don’t hesitate to share.
I’ve leveled caedmon and focusing my efforts on 2 more.

Once again thank you

3 Likes

@MantisToboggan Lol…:joy: Thank you for your honesty!

I thought I was the only one who noticed this huge surge of raids lately! Everybody I asked about it kept saying it’s normal, and since I haven’t been playing long, I let it go. But I’ve noticed over the past 48 hrs I’ve been attacked almost relentlessly and Im not a high level or have a lot of trophies. I don’t think your level or high trophy count has anything to do with it. I was at level 15 or 16 yesterday with only about 38 trophies and I was attacked numerous times. This hasn’t happened before.

With the last update, they started giving a few recruits as raid loot. Given that everyone needs recruits, no matter what level they are, people are raiding more

3 Likes

I guess it’s because of the latest update coz i’m suffering exactly from what u said

Honestly, I think it must have alot to do with sG’s algorithm that puts the list together of who can attack who.

There are days when I feel picked on while other days I get lonely.

you sir, made me crave for some more episodes of iasip

You really think 3200 TP is too little for 1900? I’m under 3100 I haven’t been in the 1700 - 1800 for weeks… She’s got a point there… when I first broke into platinum it was havok… I was continuously attacked, loosing hundreds of cups over night… after a while the attacks become… not so frequent. Some nights I’m now hit only once or twice, sometimes not at all. It was like the algorithm accepted me there and didn’t bring me up all the time when others hit the reroll button… Same happened when I got into gold… well… it may be just a coincidence, but it certainly didn’t feel like one.

I don’t now… I always raid all my energy and the only thing I care about when I choose my enemy is the trophy ratio… not the food or iron in the watch tower and definitely not the recruits…Why would I care about 3 or 4 recruits, when farming 8 - 7 provides usually about 10 of them? Maybe I’m missing something…

For me, I regularly hit 8-7 for recruits, and I never have as many as I want for levelling heroes. I also am not especially fond of raiding even if I no longer hate it the way I did earlier in the game, so I normally haven’t bothered to use any more flags than I needed to fill my chest.
Now raiding is another source of those ‘I-never-have-enough’ recruits, so there’s incentive for me to actually use those raid flags I’d never bothered using before. From the number of hits against me since the update, I’m not the only one feeling that way.