Raffaele or Alexandrine?

Hello! I’m not in need of a specific hero to advance, but do use costume Kiril as my blue healer. That being said, I’m stuck between leveling Alexandrine or Raffaele. Any advice on leveling one of the two would be greatly appreciated!

I don’t see any mention of Jott, so I think the answer is Alex easily for her use against titans and in events. Raf is a better healer, but I opt for Kiril (no costume or costume bonus) over Raf.

2 Likes

Alex will take the scopes. She is faster than Raf, though Raf is a beast in the heal.
But Alex can be powerful on Titans and on raids when she boost the blue tiles on board.
Her heal is good too.
I have a special love for Alex as she is default on my fights with Bera, but that is a different story

1 Like
  • Alexandrine
  • Raffaele

0 voters

1 Like

Best to always include a poll when asking a choice based question. You’ll get way more replies and the thread is better to read

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this!

I say Raffaele, because it is devastating as he is the best curator in the game in terms of the amount of life restored. It’s slow mana, but has enough stamina to go off and save the team

2 Likes

Voted for Raff as to me he has the edge in fiends countering which now is pretty needed.

Alex is interesting but to me for titans, much cheaper Jott is better, and for PVP heal, she’s not reliable enough.

Though I could sum up that there are much better blue healers in the game, and I wouldn’t be ascending any, unless I decided to stop making summons for good and somehow wasn’t satisfied with emblemmed, limit broken Kiril.

2 Likes

Alexandrine is a pain in the ■■■ fighting on defense for me

1 Like

I have Alexandrine advanced to the final ascension, level 3 or 4 I think. When she is paired with other Blue’s and I get the right shields she is a monster. Between her and my maxed out Sonya I think I got a 40k against a red titan last week. I don’t have the other one though.

1 Like

I just take Alex when i see Alex in defense. It is so fun

1 Like

I have Raffaele already badged and alexand no 3/70 but I only use boril with a costume without a costume he is very good.

1 Like

Cookie Settings