Raccoon 🦝

By popular request from a single person, there is finally a raccoon thread of his own. :raccoon:
Everything that has something to do with raccoons is allowed here, including raccoon fur hats.
Also understand it as a counter-movement to well-known ducks and rabbits threads (which are neither mentioned nor linked here).

13 Likes

I both hate that yellow ninja Raccoon because it’s tough to fight, and love it because it is bad-@ss adorable

8 Likes

I hardly knew there was a ninja raccoon. :joy: I only know Jarvur. And it took me a long time to see the wolf costume. Seriously, a wolf in a raccoon costume? This is a real costume!

1 Like

guardians-of-the-galaxy-rocket-raccoon

10 Likes

It seems you really like this guy. :wink:

Yes, yes I do. No rocket launcher in E&P but I wouldn’t mind if that Ninja Raccoon stole Pengi’s Herring Blaster.

4 Likes

Right, this game needs a real raccoon with a real weapon! No water gun… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

:raccoon: :pirate_flag:

10 Likes

8 Likes
2 Likes

Yay. Racoon thread. I love fat racoons

Tumbling dragons…more like tumbling raccoons

4 Likes

You may need to do a flying squirrel thread once azurite goes live. That might be one of most epic heroes ever conceived by SG

4 Likes

Raccoon video of the day

2 Likes

Has the question already been answered as to whether Jarvur is a raccoon or a badger?

1 Like

I think jarvur might actually be a wolverine. Grevle is a badger

5 Likes

@Pike is this also allowed? :smile:

4 Likes

I see the word ‘raccoon’. :thinking: As long as you don’t post pictures of residents that’s ok I think. :rofl:

3 Likes
What’s Jarvur?
  • Raccoon
  • Badger
  • Wolverine
  • Something else

0 voters

1 Like

Jarvur is clearly a capybara…

2 Likes

I had to google it. I like their cynical look.

2 Likes