[Quote] Cyprian art

From alliance chat:

Player A
Cyprian needs materials for his final ascension.

Player B
I always thought Cyprian was a girl

Player C
Insane cleavage, no. Boob plate armor, no. Exposed, belly button, no. Short skirt, no. Butt portrait, no. High heels, no. Bare shoulders, no. Long hair that curls in a wave over the shoulders, unknown. Maybe Cyprian is a girl.

Beard, no. Mustache, no. Bare chest, no. Insane shoulder to waist ratio, no. Long hair that flows straight back, no. Maybe Cyprian is a guy.

More importantly, what gender is Skittleskull ?

[Sample Chat, Tips, Laughs] Twilights Bastion Chat- Are we a good fit for you? Then join us [Alliance advert with links]

lol! Can’t help you! Our group refers to Cyprian as a male though. Generally referred to as the sister of Sabina. Skittleskull has never come up, and we did finally decide Justice is female…
:smile:
What we do to pass the time between flags!

Skittleskul, being a goblin Shaman, is the from the third gender in the goblin race. :-:roll_eyes::

Great chat dialog, thanks for sharing.

I’ve always assumed Cyprian is male because of his namesake, Cyprian of Carthage, a bishop and famous author. He died in AD 258, and he was famous his for sharp rhetoric. I guess in death he has exchanged his pen for a sword!

Ah ha, history rules! May I join your fan club? :smile: