Quiz II: Guess the Hero based on their name in other languages!

Actually the Asian languages are the least cheating, because even if you tried to cheat and searched up their names in the game by using those languages, it would probably take a very, very, very long time because you can’t tell the difference between all the similar looking characters :smiley: (If you can’t read those characters)

I’ll give it a few more hours just so people in different timezones get a chance

1 Like

disclose answers in a drop-down thing, or at the end of OP so only people who are interested would see

great thread btw, had a lot of fun

1 Like

this was great! by the way, if you want to make a poll show that makes it show who post in that poll what, then there is a check box you gotta hit.

and if you vote for the correct one, we’ll be able to see it in the end. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh… did I forget to tick that? Does that mean I can’t tally the winner now? :frowning:

1 Like

I tried, but I can’t see the winners :frowning: Big fail :frowning: :frowning: I was really curious who got the most number of correct answers. Alas… :frowning:

But here are the answers:

1. Cyprian (congrats to everyone who got it right!)
  2. Nightshade
  3. Hawkmoon
  4. Jahangir
  5. Skittleskull
  6. Skittleskull
  7. Carver
  8. Greymane
  9. Boldtusk
  10. Boldtusk
  11. Guardian Jackal
  12. Mist
  13. Grimm
  14. Trainer Hero
  15. Gadeirus
  16. Little John
  17. Olaf
  18. Proteus
  19. Aeron
  20. Sonya
    Bonus Question: B

I’m pleasantly surprised that quite a few questions had quite an even distribution between answers, and some of the correct answers aren’t the highest voted. :smiley:

4 Likes

8/20
At least I got mist right
Thanks again!

2 Likes

9/20

I was at 8/10, but the Asian languages sank me

1 Like

I also love how everyone guessed sonya for 19 when she’s the correct answer for 20; and also, when I looked at the Hangul for Sonya, I understood why so many people voted for Agwe… it really does look like Agwe, doesn’t it :rofl:

Also 9/20 lol, it was fun

8/20 but the bonus one was correct yay!

12/20! A few were guesses based on “sounds like”.

Dabbling in languages helped me with Falcoluna (Luna is Moon in Spanish), Grijsmaan (Grijs is Gray in Dutch), and the Gadeirus and Little John ones

Level 15: 嘉德利亚斯 the second word is pronounced “de” so I took a stab at it,
and Level 16: 小约翰 the first word means small

fun quiz, thanks for doing this!

3 Likes

8/20, guessing party :partying_face:

2 Likes

Top stuff! :+1:Got 9 correct

1 Like

8/20 here. 0/6 on the Asian ones (pure guessing there).

1 Like

BTW guys, I tallied up the % of correct answers for each question, and the average score on the Quiz would have been 8.33/20

So can’t tally up the winner, but you guys can compare against the average!

I’m pretty impressed with you guys. I think I would have gotten 8 or 9 out of 20 myself, but that’s because I would have gotten 4 for sure for the chinese and japanese ones, so I had a clear advantage there.

2 Likes

5 out of 20 for me. lol.

1 Like

9/20. I will take that! Above the average!
Pleased with getting Gaderius right by matching the number of consonants. Not sure if that’s the correct reasoning though…!