Quiz: do you know how to spell the names of these 20 E&P heroes?

Yup I am wrong here. I said I wasn’t sure, should’ve checked it out before answering :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was still fun :+1:

3 Likes

It was not intended… But I guess there is a great irony in the fact that there are two mistakes in a spelling quiz.

Can I delete it and make it again, hopefully fixing everything (and probably making new mistakes when doing so)? :smile:

3 Likes

21 people have voted now, so that means 21 people are wrong. Probably should’ve been the Level 20 question. :blush:

1 Like

Click on the particular letter but don’t move your finger, if you have Google keyboard, it should work.

1 Like

lol It had me questioning my recollection on spelling Derric. I was positive that it didn’t end in “ck” so I went with the one that seemed less wrong.

4 Likes

Never second-guess yourself! That’s how people lose raids and war battles!

3 Likes

I’m assuming others have already said this, but in the spirit of not peeking I voted for all the others but think the correct answer isn’t given for these:
3. Derric
19. Marie-Thérèse

5 Likes

Certainly how I do :rofl:

Well, I’m in the majority for all of them, so I’m guessing I scored 100%? Do you guys NOT have an Excel file where you manually enter all your raids and MUST spell the names correctly for your =VLOOKUP(…) statements’s to work? :crazy_face: Weird…

@Mothra, make e with an acute accent (that is, “é”) by holding down the ALT key and typing out “130.” For the e with a grave accent (that is, “è”) it is the ALT key and typing out “138.” My French practice (where those are both very common) is really paying off!

5 Likes

Now, that’s impressive. I usually never write the accents in the forum chat because I’m lazy that way, but to know how they are arranged specifically for Marie-Thérèse’s name is impressive. Very sharp!

2 Likes

Despite knowing that “Gadeirus” is the correct spelling, it still seems so wrong to me :laughing: will always be Gaderius for me :smiley:

3 Likes

and I’ve always known it as lasagna :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do :stuck_out_tongue: but I don’t tend to raid against the 1 and 2* heroes much :wink:

Only got the 3* ones cause i got a sheet showing the defences I hit in Raid Tournaments.

2 Likes

For me the most confusing one was level 19 thinking it may have been a trick question but there was no option to tick a NONE OF THE ABOVE box as there isn’t the correct spelling of the name there which is Marie-Thérèse, lol.

Derrick is also spelt wrong as it should be Derric but I voted for the one with the k at the end.

1 Like

I guess it would be easier for me too if the quiz was only about 4* and 5*

2 Likes

Great quiz!!

I seriously couldn’t envision the level 7 or level 15 heroes. Nfi who 15 is. I think 7 is a 1 or 2* blue…

1 Like

Level 7 (2* blue S1 hero):

Level 15 (3* S3 hero):

3 Likes

This was fun but it made me realize I have no idea what most of the 1* & 2* heroes are called. Ivw never even heard of like 4 of these so I had to pick at random.

1 Like

No

20 times no

Fun read though.

Thanks.

1 Like