So, dear SG developers, after 6 months, you definetly make me to delete your game. Is not a rpg game anymore, is a slizzing hot in a casino set to take your money. So I put here my thoughts that lead me to quitting:
- Rewards are getting silent nerf, the last 3 elemental chest contain no epic token, no troop token and a lot of farmable ascend materials. Summon I understand is getting worse too. Personally I do no summoning lately,but is what I hear in my alliance. Titan loot is still OK but I bet you cut also in the future.
- Wars are a failure. I wait for this feature, I raised my hero bench. And SG give us in return a broken stupid feature with no logic purpose. No strategy, no fun, no leaderboard, no rewards. Broken matchmaking is here after 4 months and show the limitation of devs.
- More and more events, new heroes, only for making easy money. No improvements in gameplay, who cares about that anyway… The Screenshots of the season 2 show the same thing, season 2 is called “show me the money”. The game will open a bigger gap between f2p and P2w in the future.
- The lack of skill and strategy need it. Luck is all you need to be good in this game. It’s OK till you reach a certain level, after that you want something more and this game has nothing to offer.
- After some days with “Darkness rises” I realise how bad and overrated your game is and I will quit with no regrets.