Quit spending money on this game

With all of the known issues, coupled with the fact that you cannot bring a grievance to anyone (support essentially says sorry, deal with it. And mods censor any critical posts when you try the forums) i dont see why anyone would continue to spend money on this game. #FreeJer

8 Likes

Wow. Escaped the auto filter. Countdown to this getting seen and removed i guess.

1 Like

There are plenty of comments in the costume discussion in favor of no spend or quitting, and I support those positions in relation to the greed that is being portrayed by SGG.

4 Likes

If you don’t like the game and you don’t agree with it.
What are you doing here spending your time and money on your internet to make this publication I do not understand

6 Likes

They shafted a member of my alliance that is like family to me. Im mad. Thats why im here.

1 Like

According to a moderator on this forum, im not allowed to say what happened to him. Because SG doesnt want the public to know how they treat their players. But it was more than just unfair. It was borderline criminal. Definitely unethical. A word of warning, dont request a refund if you do spend money. Even if you refund before spending anything you bought. It doesnt matter. #FreeJer

There’s a discussion point (assuming they weren’t cheating or exploiting a defect) as opposed to stop spending because no one listens to me!

1 Like

My response is awaiting approval. Cant say anything they dont approve.

1 Like

But you are right. There should be a discussion. Not some monkey jumping on your back and strangling you because they dont like what you have to say. If there were a discussion about this, it would get fixed. They dont want to have that discussion.

3 Likes

Rather than wait on them to say they dont want me talking. Ill just say my member was not doing anything of the sort

To which to easily be countered…don’t like the OP? Why waste your time and money on your internet responding to it?

Scroll past and choose another. There are a veritable mountain of threads instead that would possibly peak your interest. :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

And what, miss out on letting everyone know your opinion!? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

3ornjPrVfRT0Nze3o4

3 Likes

Oh look, another adult! Hi!

2 Likes

Lol. The looks and middle age body of an adult, the mental agility and sense of humour of a child.

Hello and apologies for derailing your OP. :smirk:

4 Likes

Zoidberg, you are welcome here, regardless of what your body looks like.

4 Likes

I second that

Mostly

4 Likes

I’ll take that as a compliment, thank you. I sort of haunt the forum with the occasional nugget of sense, more often a load of childish drivel.

Happy gaming and hope to see you around on here again. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: to both @Angry_Brogan and @Pompitous.

Now if only I was ripped like this then I’d be married to someone other than my wife. Lol…

J3w2IKj3tjWmI

3 Likes

The like button is near…
where his junk would be.
I imagine there are plenty who are going to run that meter up but…
A bit icky for me.
I must decline to like a @Dr-Zoidberg post. As terrible as that may be…

2 Likes

10FHR5A4cXqVrO

2 Likes