Quintus or Sartana? Hear me out

Argument for Sartana:

• Decent hero. Seshat + Sartana firing in the same team will almost always result in a dead enemy hero

Argument for Quintus:

• You don’t really have any AOE
  • Quintus following C Rig and Tiburkiss is quite a deadly blow.
  • Very useful for VF wars/tournies. I use C Quintus as tank in VF wars and he does well (yes he is half a step up from Quintus, but not that different)
  • Lots of emblemes available to maximise his potential

Argument for Grimble:

• Crit up is useful in raids, events and titans
  • In today’s meta with so many minions around (including minion wars) his skill is handy and potentially has a huge damage output (max potential if unemeblemed - hit each for around 200, plus 3 minions * 400 HP = 1400 per hero = 7000 total. This would be very rare, but something like 2 waves of Tel minions would be quite common which is 200 + 200*2 = 600 per hero = 3000 total damage output
  • The mana up portion of his special is one of the most useful skills around - as long as you are facing Tel or other multi minion makers. I have two Grimbles - I use one in my purple stack against Tel teams and he often fires after Tel, bringing my C Quintus to full mana where he can land the finishing blow. The other Grimble I typically run as the off color insruance policy in a 4-1 stack. Get red tiles? Win. Get purple tiles? Fills red heroes. Win. Link: This is why Grimble is so underrated
  • He is extremely durable

My vote - Grimble. Second Quintus

7 Likes