🏰 Quintin – 5* Ice / Blue from Clash of Knights

Wow those are some beastly stats. Thanks for sharing.

Well, yeah - back in early November I had no noteworthy blue project and I decided to give my scopes to cIsarnia. Don’t get me wrong, she’s not that bad! …but: In the last weeks I got Mr. Pengi and sweet Quintin and I’m afraid they both will be sitting at 3-70 till the end of time… :sob:

1 Like

I did the same thing and then pulled Mr. Pengi, cSnow White and Quintin. Now cIsarnia rides the bench save for titans. Oh well, more scopes will come, just glad I have this beast. Favorite hero to use!

2 Likes

He works sooooo nice with Frosth and any blue fast AoE-Hero. He doubles the damage of all minions that do not hit the marked target and fits quite nice into mono aswell as 3/2 and 4/1 cause also the tiledamage is doubled. Such an awesome hero.

2 Likes

What an amazing hero, love him! Got my sixth telescope yesterday and having a blast today :smiley:

Had a raid with Mother North with a huge amount of def and hp, gone in one swipe. Time and timing are key of course and it’s fun to play with.

Tried to post the video but not sure how that works…

2 Likes

Quintin has won me many war hits. He shines the most when you pair with 2 more blues. Ideally hit-all or hit-3’s (such as this month’s hero). You kill 2-3 heroes all together.

2 Likes

I really want Quintin so badly. Awesome skill, awesome design, one of the best skill animation in the game. This guy has it all.

2 Likes

How did you emblem yours? I’m all for snipers having attack prioritized, but am leaning strongly towards defense for Quentin. I will be pairing him with Leptus so those 2 should fire at the same time. I can’t see extra attack for the blue raven being useful moreso than defense in this case. Leptus is going to kill whoever Quentin hits in pretty much every case. Right?

2 Likes

I will emblem for Defence/Health for my Quintin. More attack doesn’t seems usefull for his special unless you want him to be a pure sniper.

3 Likes

i went defence and health for mine. you don’t actually need the extra attack for a big initial hit because if used wisely the seconday damage should kill the target anyway, so i focussed on making sure he stays around as long as possible

4 Likes

I went balanced. Just to get some extra tile damage and att power for beefy heros.

2 Likes

Now to figure out who loses rogue emblems. Dilemmas, dilemmas.

Quintin is a very usefull hero in the Ninja Tower. His ability to pick the middle boss for the duplicate damage is unique. With 4 mono + Quintin you go to the boss stage. The 4 mono do massive damage to one of the front bosses and it will kill the middle boss as well. Usually the middle boss is protected by the front but not with Quintin.

1 Like

:joy:I want this card, too. I don’t have a five-star blue hero now

1 Like

I dont have him… would love to have him as i think he is the most effective sniper in the game.

But ive pulled this off against him a couple of times and it is absolutely hilarious

@0:45

14 Likes

Awesome haha, too bad this isnt reliable.

Can you explained what happened? I’m not familiar enough with myztero to understand. Thank you.

Whatever ailment or dot myztero gets from an opponent he gives to all opponemts. So he simultaneously gave the qunitin curse to all 4 opponents and at the same time gm’s dot. The dot then basically became x4 dot…

1 Like

Wowwwww, yes, that’s absolutely hilarious lol!

i guess his special works like a spirit link that does not reduce the damage.