Quests for Loot tickets

loot_ticket
quest

Loot tickets are one of the feature which I really like to use. They can save time and prevent getting bored from replaying a level. It’s quite easy to run out of them, though. I would appreciate a quest, which would focus on these guys. Perhaps in two tiers, one would go 1 -> 2 -> 3 and the second 1 -> 3 -> 5

Need more loot tickets?

This would be nice. Just like we have a gems quest in two levels, a quest for getting loot tickets would be very nice and helpful.

3 Likes

I agree, I’d like it too!

I would like this, because I am the ultimate lazy farmer! :grin:

That, and loot tickets as an item we can craft in the forge with some of the thousands of herbs, feathers and leaves I have gathering dust in my inventory!

3 Likes

Voted for this great idea!

I agree.

I still think it’s weird that E&P is one of the few games that makes you use items to skip/repeat levels that you have already beaten.

I get it from a financial perspective (paying for tickets). I just find it annoying.

This was a player request. Farming without the tickets is one of the reasons I’m considering taking a break from the game. It’s just too annoying

I love those little tickets, bring more into the game please.

@EmpiresPuzzles @Petri @mhalttu, Quests like this would be perfect :kissing_heart: