As I raid, I often see a defense configuration and think… Hmm… this person’s team isn’t optimized. As a good Samaritan I wish I could send them a message to tell them to fix it. But… we cannot. I guess that’s fine.
This list is with the understanding that people are playing with what they have, knowing that everyone does not have the deepest lineup with the most options.
Note: These are observations only for diamond-level raids
- Alby on the right wing (left wing, always)
- Alby on any flank (see #1)
- Zim on the right flank, grave on the left (switch them)
- Two of the same color next to each other in Diamond-level (split them)
- 2-2-1 (it seems to be the fad in “high level teams”, but goodness it is so easy to exploit)
- A 3/70 5* tank, with 4/80 5* flanks
- No strikers in the middle 3
- Any green (blue, purple) hero on left side, with Evelyn (Arthur, Frida, Panther) on RIGHT WING
- Guin Flank, Wing… (Tank only)
- Strictly healer-only tanks
Any to add?