Question to those who have both Joon and Uraeus

I have cJoon at +20 and Uraeus at +19. I use cJoon on defense, and both on my yellow mono team on offense (with Gazelle, cVivica and either Malosi or Bai Yeong).

Both are great heroes.

2 Likes

I have them both, and my Joon is without costume. Both are at 13 emblems. Even though Uraeus has better stats, I still tend to take Joon over him. Thats only because of the mana speed and i currently only have level 18 mana troop. When i get lvl 23 mana troop Uraeus will take over.

I got Joon maybe a month later than Uraeus so i used to use Uraeus as a main hitter, but way too many times it was 1 tile away from having his special and there were no tiles left or he died before i got to fire him. Maybe i think too much about the mana speeds, but for me the difference between 9 to 10 tiles is huge.

1 Like

Those are good points, Quiet, thanks :pray:

I have both at +18, and have Joonā€™s costume. I use Joon moreā€¦ kind of.
On defense, itā€™s Joon, but I swap with Uraeus for the minion wars.
On offence, when I bring a yellow off-color, itā€™s usually Malosi, but if there are minion generators, itā€™s sometimes Uraeus.
When I use a yellow stack, I always bring Joon and Malosi, with my average yellow hitter being Leonidas+18 or Uraeus.

I guess overall it is Joon, but itā€™s not really as clear-cut.

1 Like

I tend to use Uraeus more because of all the minions running around. I only really use Joon when trials come up or when facing dark tanks in war as a part of my B holy squad. Maxed yellows I use are Drake+20, Onatel+20, Uraeus, Vivica (costume), Bae Yeong, Malosi, Ranvir, Guardian Owl (blech), 2 Gullinbursti+20, Leonidas, Joon and Jackal+20 (along with a mess of other maxed 4 and 3* heroes). Thatā€™s 13 heroes and I generally only use 10 of them each war with opposing dark tanks. Iā€™ll generally use Joon and leave Leonidas,Owl and Ranvir on the bench. Uraeus sees more action definitely as a part of my minion hunter team.

Note: Neither have emblems and I donā€™t have Joonā€™s costume.

1 Like