Question Time: Who (if any) is deserving of a compass?

I only have 2 compasses left (vs. 17 fine gloves, oddly enough).

Heroes I have who have already gotten their compasses:

BLUE

• Richard
  • Miki
  • Agwe
  • Grimm
  • Sonya

RED

• Marjana
  • Santa Claus
  • Boldtusk
  • Scarlett
  • Colen
  • Gormek

GREEN

• Lianna
  • Melendor
  • Kashhrek
  • Little John
  • Kadilen

YELLOW

• Malosi
  • Leonidas
  • Wu Kong
  • Li Xiu
  • Chao # 1
  • Chao # 2

PURPLE

• Obakan
  • Cyprian
  • Ameonna
  • Tiburtus
  • Rigard # 1
  • Rigard # 2 (w/costume)

HEROES WHO STILL NEED COMPASSES

These are the heroes who will still need them:

BLUE

• Richard # 2
  • Richard # 3
  • Kiril
  • Boril

RED

• Kelile
  • Boldtusk # 2 (w/costume)

GREEN

DISCLAIMER: I only have 1 Sturdy Shield, so can’t actually finish any right now… just listing in case you think I should hold off for more shields

• Elkanen
  • Buddy
  • Caedmon
  • Skittleskull
  • Gadeirus
  • Hansel
  • Melendor # 2 (w/costume)

YELLOW

• Hu Tao
  • Li Xiu # 2

PURPLE

• Grimble
  • Sabina
  • Gafar

Remember, I only have 2 compasses. Should I use them on the heroes listed above - if so, which one(s)? Or save them in case I get something better later?

It’s a pity that you have so few Sturdy Shields, I would have ascended Hansel and Buddy :frowning:

1 Like

I know! I would really like to put them to use. But instead, they insist on giving me orbs and trap tools 90% of the time. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I would ascend Kiril so that you have a healer in your blue stack. Then maybe hold on to the second until you have enough shields for Buddy or Hansel.

4 Likes

A healer and Hansel… once you have the shields.

1 Like

That’s actually where I was leaning. Initially I thought about giving one to Boril - even though I already have Cyprian - because I’ve seen Boril hold up pretty well in high platinum/low diamond teams. But Cyprian is doing okay for me. Hesitated at first on Kiril because I already have several other healers… but no blue healers. And I like Kiril.

Okay, so far leaning towards 1 compass for Kiril. Will leave this up for another day or two to assess other opinions.

EDIT: make that two votes for Kiril, and two votes to save a compass for either Buddy or Hansel.

1 Like

Ummm… I dunno, you already have 3 healers (4, if you count the Rigard dupe). I’ll leave it up to your choice of preference.

But one of my votes is definitely going for Hansel, considering that you do not have a serious mana controller like proteus in your squad. (Of course, no other 4* can replace Proteus. Hansel and Merlin, imo, are the closest to Proteus.)

Cheers!!

1 Like

Yeah, this is definitely one of those situations where being able to trade mats would come in handy, because I know there are people out there who need stuff like fine gloves… I need shields… willing to trade…? :grin:

I am always willing to trade mats and emblems. :upside_down_face:

Are you listening, SGG?

1 Like

the ones that stand out for me are:

Kiril (he will combo VERY well with your Grimm and Richard, and can generally be thrown into any team and still work well)

and

Hansel (certainly a better mana controller than Chao; will be a nice secondary sniper for your Green stack after Lianna).

I would go Kiril for overall utility (and by the time you get enough Shields for Hansel, hopefully you will also have more Compasses so you don’t have as much of a dilemma). More than just being a healer, his defense buff helps heroes survive hits they otherwise wouldn’t (he helped my Proteus tank a Lianna hit once, I will never forget that) and his attack buff is also really nice.

As for Compass 2… maybe Gafar would be worth a look? He would be your first Purple single-hitter, and the DoT and heal block are nice. If you ascend him now, there’s a good chance you will get another Compass for Hansel by the time you collect 3 more Shields.

1 Like

Yeah, I figure I’ll probably get another compass before getting 3 more shields.

But then that brings up another question: when I do get 3 more shields… my Kadilen isn’t final ascended yet either. So then I’ll be faced with the dilemma of Kadilen, Hansel, or Buddy (topic for another time). Figure in the meantime, I should probably focus on the ones I can finish, rather than worrying about the ones who are still a long ways off.

1 Like

yeah, I agree with that. The heroes you can ascend now will help you immediately, after all. And who knows how your roster will change by the time you get 3 more Shields… you may get extremely lucky and pull some more Greens worth considering!

1 Like

That would be both a blessing AND a curse :laughing:

Game keeps giving me interesting green heroes that I can’t finish, almost like it’s taunting me.

Kiril
Hansel
Sabina
Caed
Buddy

Fingers crossed for more shields!!

1 Like