Question on recent quality of titan loot

Hello all!

I have a question regarding loot as well…

We are a fairly new alliance and failed to kill a level 3 titan, which is the first time that we have failed to kill a titan.

I still received loot, even though he got away. However, some of our newer members did not receive their loot. Is this normal, or should everyone who participated have received something?

Thanks in advance!!

Justice

Everyone should get something as far as I know. Tiers will be low especially for bottom hitters, but there shouldnbe at least a tier I prize

2 Likes

Did they hit?

Sometimes the titan loot screen doesn’t pop (I think because something else takes it’s place so the notification gets overwritten) but you still get the loot from what many people have stated.

2 Likes

I agree…Thank you. .

Remember when I say 3* items I mean all of them. That includes the farmable items, like boots, chain mails and scabbards.

1 Like

Ah right on bud, I think most of us were only looking at the non-farmable 3* and better for our data.

Pretty confident on that based on even our own alliance chat haha.

Didn’t you mean cruel and usual :wink:

So after all the time I’ve been playing, I have yet to receive anything good from titan loot. It’s very disappointing. Is there anything in the works to change this?

Kill more titans and aim for loot tier IX and higher

1 Like

So before you start pushing yourself for those higher titan tiers (which is generally an expensive effort comsuming lots of battle items etc.) and get disappointed with the actual rewards that you will most often end up getting, Just a word of caution though. As you know by now nothing good is guaranteed in this game as everything is a matter of chance / randomness / probability etc. etc.

And Here is a picture of what I got today for tier IX rewards with just regular 2* farmable materials. And you will be seeing similar stuff only most of the time even at tier IX or so. but I do keep hearing when it gives, it gives some good stuff. I am Yet to experience that good part in the few times I get better tier scores lol. Hopefully you will be lucky. All the best :+1::grinning:

1 Like

I started seeing good loot around Titan 6/7*

Keep in mind, everything is random; sometimes my buddies would get loot, sometimes me. But that’s when I really noticed it.

It’s less noticeable on a 9* (for me), but my buddies still get loot. So long as someone wins, right? :grin:

We just killed out first 2 7* titans and the loot was NOTICEABLY better for the B and higher hitters - that’s to say rare 3* loot, Alliance flasks, higher level trainers, gems, craft items, etc.

1 Like