Question on leaving and coming back and war chest

From release notes:

If a player participated in a war, the war chest should update even if they leave the alliance and come back as long as they don’t participate in other wars.

I am still a bit unclear on this and want to confirm.

SCENARIO 1
Let’s say I leave ALLIANCE A with 5 toward my war chest. I join ALLIANCE B. I leave ALLIANCE B and the rejoin ALLIANCE A before the next war begins. Do I retain my 5 toward the war chest and 100% vested in the war chest?

SCENARIO 2
Let’s say I leave ALLIANCE A with 5 toward my war chest. I join ALLIANCE B. I leave ALLIANCE B (not having joined any wars) two weeks later and the rejoin ALLIANCE A with a war chest at value 20. Do I also have 20 toward the war chest and my percentage would say 25% toward the war chest, remembering my previous participation?

I believe this is more directed in a scenario as below:

Player is in Alliance A participated fully in War all flags were used and only timer is left to conclude war and so Player goes to Alliance B to help merc a titan they need assistance defeating. Player returns to Alliance A before War is done and so his war participation is unaffected as well as his war loot.

1 Like

Yes, and that was supposed to be true even before this change.

Yes, and this also was supposed to be true before the latest release.

The change was meant to fix any bugs with those, as well as this specific timing scenario:

You’re in Alliance A, and it’s during War. You use all of your flags. You leave Alliance A and join Alliance B before War ends. You leave Alliance B and rejoin Alliance A before War ends.

Your participation in the current War is still counted.

That’s the scenario @voidstrike described too.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification!

1 Like

And if i leave the alliance even if i have 3 flags left, when i return i would be able to use mi flags in war?

Ah… NO! Any unused flags will be forfeit and you’d return to a very unhappy alliance. :sweat: