Question about the board – is it supposed to leave out the colors of the players you don’t have?

Is the board supposed to leave out the colors of the players you don’t have I’ve been keeping track played 186 with two yellow to Green 89 of them left out green and yellow add heavy purple red and blue is this the way this is supposed to work?

Sure seems that way to the rest of us :joy::rofl:

1 Like

The developers state that the board is completely random.

@Garanwyn has tested the hypothesis with a large data set and couldn’t prove it otherwise.

5 Likes

I guess I’d ask what you mean by “left out?”

On average, 43% of your boards should have had fewer than 7 tiles of your strong color. Looks like you’re at about 47%, which is certainly within the realm of reasonable distributions for your sample size.

6 Likes

Okay thank you I was just wondering if it was set up so if you went in with two yellow to green and a blue that it Stacks it heavy with red I hope I make sense

Sure thing. It’s definitely completely random.

2 Likes

I just did my tournament and no purple aloud .
90%of my boards was purple
How do you win with colors you can’t us. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME. I HAVE LOST OVER HALF IF NOT MORE MATCHES BECAUSE OF THIS.

1 Like

I want to know also got smoked fast no yellow or red

I’ve had this problem happen to me on a very regular basis, and I too suspected that it was rigged, but I have come to the conclusion that the mods are correct, it is random.

The game has just decided to randomly give you an awful board, while randomly giving a good board to someone else (probably one of your opponents, or fellow alliance mates). :laughing:

ahem Seriously though. I’ve gotten really rotten boards like that where it seemed like the game was hell bent on excluding every color tile I needed and ensuring that I lost every single raid or war battle, and nerfing the holy crap out of all my titan hits to the point that I want to rage quit, and I come here and post a long, profanity-laden post about what a bunch of bull@#$% the game is and how it’s intentionally targeting my personal RNG on purpose just because they think I’m funnier when I’m mad.

Then the next day, I pull 2 unfarmable ascension mats from chests and mystic visions, win 6 revenge raids in a row and get a 15x mono color combo on my first titan hit.

:thinking:

I think RNG just gets a kick out of toying with us. :laughing:

Cookie Settings