Question about Hero Summons Gate Bonus Draw

New to game and would like to know more about the Summons Gate purchases.
If I decide to try the Epic draw of 10 heros for 2600 gems (currently) do I get 1 bonus attempt at the Hero of the Month, or do I get 10 attempts?

Thank you.

Yu get 10 attempts at the bonus draw.

2 Likes

You get the 10 summons. That’s the only thing that is assured.

The bonus draw is a chance at the HotM but is not tied to how much you spend or how many pulls you do.

Edit: Your summoning interface will pop up with “Bonus Draw” and reveal the HotM (currently Kingston).

Edit 2: Adjusted title & sub-forum location so this can be helpful for other players.

2 Likes

Every attempt has a CHANCE at a bonus draw for the HOTM.

a 10 pull gives you 10 chances.

The odds are low however, and you are much more likely NOT to get the bonus from a 10pull than you are to get it.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Edit: It would be better to wait for the Halloween event before you do your summons :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Personally, I’m waiting for Christmas

1 Like

I’m waiting for xmas too, but thats not the advice I would give to a new player with a shallow bench :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well Kingston wouldn’t be available as the HotM for Winter event.

@Sierran I agree with the advice on waiting. Since you’re just getting started, I wouldn’t wait until Christmas, though. And it sounds like you’re willing to spend, so maybe by Christmas you’ll buy more gems for another 10-pull.

What I would suggest, though, rather than waiting for Halloween, is waiting until next week and doing a 10 summon at the Atlantis portal. It’s a little bit more (3000 vs 2600), but what’s nice about it is that you’re going to get a chance at some heroes you won’t see in your normal daily summons or Training Camp. You’ll also get a bonus material, which you’ll be able to store away to use to level up a 4* or 5* hero down the road.

3 Likes

If you are new to the game, please read and understand Gacha systems, before continuing.

7 Likes

You have 98,7% chances of not getting the HOTM. For each pull.

2 Likes

Me took!
I’m more interested in Christmas event

Also, @DoctorStrange just put together a guide on setting a budget and setting expectations for growing your roster over the course of a year. I’m not sure where you’re from or what your budget is like, but you might want to take a look at it over here.

1 Like

Thank you all for the input. I wanted to know if I got 10 chances which it appeared I did, or if I should consider doing 10, 1 at a time even at the higher cost. I took Benn’s suggestion and tried the Atlantis Event pull.
Got 1 regular 4 star and 9 3’s, including one duplicate. Very discouraging so won’t be spending any more money. As a new player I did flesh out my bench pretty well though, so certainly not a complete waste.

Thank you all for taking the time to assist!

1 Like

Thanks, like the idea. But no money for now at least and will simply work on leveling up my best defense team then gaining some depth. Am doing the VIP at Christmas too though. My gift to ME.

Thanks

1 Like

Iv only ever Done 2 10 pulls! Playing about 8 months, First one 2 4* the rest 3* this time 4 4* the rest 3* and Kingston.
But iv got most my best pulls have been done by single pulls! :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes