How can you get better titans quicker? How can you speed up titan level increases? How can you get more difficult titans faster? How can you get bigger titans after starting a new alliance? [MASTER]

I’ve searched the forums and have yet to find a topic discussion regarding how to get stronger titans. We are a new alliance, made up of some veteran players and newbies. We’ve been around for almost a week and still getting 1* titans. Our newbies take it down in minutes. One or two of our veteran players can take it out with their 3 flags. How do we get stronger titans? What is it based off of?

Moderator’s Note from @zephyr1

Key summary information from this thread:

2 Likes

No one knows the exact formula, but it is based on your titan score. The score gives a range that titans can come in. Thus, as your score raises, so will ypur titans. Titans won’t necessarily come in order meaning you could go straight to 3* w/o having a 2*. Also you could kill a 4* and get a 3* the next time based on the score range.
Clear as mud

5 Likes

So, how do we up the titan score? Is it better if the big boys take her down with a few hits because they have stronger hits, or let more littles take it down with more hits but less damage at once?

2 Likes

Not sure. May just be for killing it. I don’t think anyone knows for sure if time or # of hits is a gactoe. I suspect not based on gameplay exp, but I could be wrong. Totans scores to decay over time as well.

Just keep killing titans. Eventually harder ones will come!

2 Likes

@Fledoble my bigger members are starting to get frustrated. Which I don’t blame them! I’m trying to give them some sort of incentive to stay and keep killing these pathetic creatures lol

Yeah, I get that :slight_smile:

But to the best of my knowledge the only thing that makes the number or *'s on the Titan go up, is killing the titans you get.

1 Like

Let everybody hit once. Do not let big hitters shot it instantly. Try do it fast, but with a whole team. You will get higher titans sooner.

2 Likes

I don’t think this makes any difference to the next spawn; the whole experience is just an annoying step in every new alliance’s progression.

I’m also not certain that it’s dependent on Titan score, AFAIK just whack the current ones and somewhere between 1 and roughly 4 times later you go up a step; I haven’t ever gone up 2 steps though I have seen a drop from 9 to 7 before.

If I were starting an alliance think I’d just kill up to a 3* on my own before even trying to recruit at all anyway, 1*'s there’s no good way to solve the problem except to get to higher level titans.

My alliance went from 2* to 4* before it ever had a 3*

1 Like

When your Alliance is small and consists of few members you will get 1* or maybe 2* titans. We just started and we had 1* and when we started growing the titans became stronger and now he have our first 6* and it took about a week

1 Like

Hello everyone! :zap:

I’m here because I have a HUGE question, but I’m going to explain the details first:
:small_orange_diamond: I made a new alliance with my friends.
:small_blue_diamond: We’re 12 members with +3000 of team power.
:small_orange_diamond: We’ve been hitting 2* titans and because of that we made a unique rule: everyone will hit the titan just once so we all can defeat titans and get the titan chest

The fact is: 2 stars titans are too weak for us to hit them multiple times.

Today, one of us said: “what if that’s why we keep having 2* titans? We don’t kill him fast enough to get a tougher one”.

So my question is:
Is he right? :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:
We need to kill the titan faster in order to get a stronger titan?

PS: sorry for my english.

Speed doesn’t matter as far as I know. As long as you keep beating titans they will eventually increase in power. When we started 7DF we got 5 2* titans in a row using the same ‘1 hit’ rule you describe. It sped up afterwards though, and we reached 12*s in 35 days.

Also your English is great, I had no idea it wasn’t your first language till I read the PS.

7 Likes

One of the Devs was quoted as:

“Don’t remember when, but added coding so a titan killed ‘very quickly’ the next Titan jumps +1* or more.”

3 Likes

When we migrated our alliance we didn’t bother trying to share the poor loot on low level titans. We found that killing them quickly did bring the next star level around quicker

1 Like

You could also think of using only 3* hero’s on the titan so players can hit more often and thus have more practice.

Resurrecting this topic:
We just created a new alliance (Lobster Stew - What Titans Taste Like) and are debating whether or not the speed with which you kill the titan influences the level of the next titan that spawns.

I have searched the forum, as of last July consensus was that it did not. This thread posits that it does.

Does anyone know for certain if that holds true today, I/we would appreciate any insight.

The more you kill in a row, the stronger they become. If one escapes or even two, they’ll become weaker again. If time is a factor… Dunno.

Thanks, we are trying to let everyone hit the titans and so taking two or three hours to kill them when we could do it in minutes. We just want to get to our “natural” level as soon as possible (6*/7* for now).
We’ll be less careful about sharing the hits if speed matters.

Dev’s have confirmed that the faster you kill a titan the better the odds of getting a higher star next time. I have no idea if that is a threshold thing (like before the 12 mark or similar) a linear improvement with each hour that ticks by actually lowering the odds, or something else. So my suggestion is to pound the heck out of them and try to finish them off as quickly as you can.

4 Likes