Question about Gadeirus

Personally I can see Gadeirus as an upgrade to my current green titan team. Iā€™m still using Brienne as a buffer - heā€™ll be a better replacement when I get through my current levelling project.

Excellent choice. Now, letā€™s compile a list of all the green 700+ attack heros. ā€¦

1 Like

little john mel skittle alberich zeline hansel and lianna

just off the top of my head. may have missed someā€¦

Yep, you missed at least Gregorion, which is also average mana hero. :wink:

Kash is the better 4* green tank. That guy gives me fits when heā€™s flanked by blues like Grimm and Sonya.

1 Like

1. getting rid of the fat (AoE damage on a healer :man_facepalming: )
  2. making the ATK buff affect all allies
  3. change his specialā€™s speed accordingly

His special as it is now should be fast even if with a lower HoT.

2 Likes

How do you trade a hero to someone else?

You donā€™t. Not in E&P.

I want to pull second one golem and try titan slaying with both of them on 2 & 4 position. Great hero, if he lives long enough to use ulti, in pvp too.

Youā€™ll find a good discussion about Gadeirus and Druid emblems for titan busting here:

Not sure if youā€™re planning on taking him all the way to emblems, but just in caseā€¦

Nice topic you found there, thanks.
IMHO you should invest emblems in 4* if they have problems with survivability against high level titans (lol, you canā€™t say t its on forum, is it a swear word?). I played against10/11*, golem is tough enough there. Also i have Zim, so druid emblems are reserved for her. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Once I max Gad in my Atlantis family team his DEF will be 828 before troop effects. LVL 11 4* mana troop adds another 13% or 108. That moves his DEF to 936 and my troops will only get stronger.

BTā€™s special is better but Gad will be a stronger tank (assuming 4* only and Platinum).

Is that with familybonus, and how many of the family?

I think there are only three 4* members of the Atlantis family: Gadeirus, Proteus and Triton. That would only give a 10% Def bonus to those three, bringing Gadā€™s defense to 759 before troops. Youā€™d need two other family heroes on the team to get to 828 Def, but the 3* will be weak and the 5* are, well, 5* and not easily obtained.

1 Like

Iā€™m running:

Meliaā€”Gadā€”Arielā€”Tritonā€”Proteus

I emblemed Melia to 14 (will go to 17) on defense/HP path.

Here are their stats (ATT/DEF/HP) right now with 4* LVL 11 mana troops and NONE are fully maxed except Melia:

3* Melia (3/50-14): 642/620/848
4* Gad (3/60): 615/776/910
5* Ariel (3/37): 641/829/1018
4* Triton (4/20): 762/717/926
4* Proteus (4/63): 834/793/1061

At 17, Melia will have 920 HP. The +20% defense family bonus is no joke. Gad will be at 936 DEF once heā€™s maxed.

Now we just need a Red hero in the Atlantis family.

Iā€™m maxing Alberich right now, but Iā€™m seriously thinking of holding him at 3/70 so I can max Gad. That would be nuts if I wasnā€™t looking at the +20% family bonus. Granted, Alberich has a much better special AND they are both slow.

I have him maxed and used to use him with triton and melendor which was nice. But as enemies got harder and I got better heroes he got used less. I really like him and as a 4* hero that is prevalent in Atlantis mythology he should have better skills. His attack is meaningless and I use him mainly as the healer and attack buff. Fun to use with proteus, triton to get family boost. Run with bt and wu for a unique rainbow team.

Troop is LVL 11 4* Mana so pretty powerful little 3* here with her special and a 20% defense bonus if running with the family.

1 Like

Sorry to drag her into the Gad thread.

Gad would also benefit from emblems plus family bonus, but I think Meliaā€™s Special is more unique. Even if it took 18 to make her more viable.

I have Gadeirus maxed and +15. Base Stats are now 651/744/1251. I took a line HP above Defence (still not sure if that was best) but unfortunately I have not great familiy back up. Only Proteus (and Mneseus but he is too weak to use).

I do think people donā€™t look at the whole picture of some of the heros, of what they can actually do when in a family! Look at @holmanski team! Aeril heals all, gade heals them around him then triton gives a heal buff! To everyone! All them fired off! Plus with if you have Poseidon Stop mana and special good luck!
Sure itā€™s far fetched your gonna get all them.

1 Like