Quest setup improvement - always have 3 active

So the randomness of the Quests combined with the uselessness of most of them turn a lot of people off I believe. We all wait for that little red 1 to appear over the icon, then are disappointed when it’s another common one. My request is this:

Always have one active common, uncommon, and rare quest. Decide how often to replace each one. Something like a new common every day, a new uncommon every 2 or 3 days, and a new rare every 2 or 3 weeks (or whatever seems fair). The random aspects of this game make it exciting, but there are just too many things that are random. People start to question how random things really are and that leads to much of the frustration in the game. If we could count on a rare quest at a regular interval, whatever that may be, that would alleviate a lot of the complaining here.

2 Likes

As fare as i know, we have a rare Quest every week. They dont need to change that imo.

I’ve seen 4 or 5 rare in 4 months. Once a week would be awesome, but I don’t think we are there. Anything reliable would be great.

We are much more frequent than that; there’s a tracking thread which demonstrates that.

It was stated by SG developement that the design, while random, was intended to be about 1 / week.

My bad. I was thinking of my Elemental chest frequency.