Quest not working (POV healing potion)

I’ve used 10 of each healing potion and nothing ?

1 Like

Are you sure you used the right healing potion. The one that heals 225?

2 Likes

You have use this following potion. Not any of the other ones.

5 Likes

2020-10-30_19-41-47

2 Likes

Just completed it in-game, using the one shown by the previous posters. Got credit for using three.

1 Like

I understand the OP’s confusion, because “healing potion” sounds like a catch-all word that could mean “any potion that heals”. But in this context, that isn’t what it means. I wish it had a more distinctive name like “medium healing potion” to allay the confusion.

For example in Polish there are two different descriptions (not in today’s task). I noticed that a description above a picture says “Use battle items:healing potions”, but a description below a picture says: “Use 3 minor healing potions”. When I get one of those tasks I always read it twice, it can be confusing.

1 Like

I am having this same problem with the healing potions and the Titan category. The healing potions turned out to be ok however a Titan credit did not post again .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Pov is not working I crafted 10 healing potions and have not received the 150 pts. How is anyone supposed to complete the pov if we’re not getting the perks for completing a daily challenge?

1 Like

Are you sure you are crafting the right potions? Double check the names, because there are couple different ones.

I did this quest today without any issue.

3 Likes

I’ve made this mistake several times before

2 Likes

When the PoV was implemented, sometimes I used to confuse the healing and mana potions.

In the current daily mission: you have to elaborate five of this one:

1 Like

My usual mistake was healing potions vs. minor healing potions, and the same for mana. :slight_smile:
As they say, check the names, if it’s really a bug, it’s time for a complaint ticket. :slight_smile:

1 Like