Quest idea To obtain old HoTMs and 3 star and 4 star seasonal heroes

I know when season 3 comes around there are gonna be so many heroes to get it is rediculous. Anyway, I just want to put forth an idea I just had pop into my head 10 minutes ago.

There could be a rare quest line to complete that would give you a coin to spend at a special portal that has all the old HoTMs and for the sake of having variety in the portal, the seasonal 3 stars and 4 stars are there to fill the 3 star and 4 star slots. The 5s are only HoTMs. This imo would give F2P and C2P more of a chance at the HoTMs and the seasonal 3 stars and 4 stars. The only currency used is the tokens earned through the levels. As much as I would not see gems used (it inevitably will be), it would cost 300 gems for a single pull, 2600 for a x10 and 6K for a x30.

And the bosses would be the various HoTMs. Mobs they could be pulled from the seasonal events and maybe each stage could incorporate the special mechanic from the seasonal events.

Any constructive feedback would be much appreciated.

There are several other threads on this topic.

3 Likes

@Guvnor you remind me a bit of @zephyr1
Nudge nudge

1 Like

Lol… yeah no thanks :stuck_out_tongue: maybe one day but… :stuck_out_tongue:

Literally just a quick search pulls up heaps of stuff…

2 Likes

Quick for you and @zephyr1, not for us lazy blubbers

1 Like

As related ideas have been proposed several times, please continue discussion and voting in some of the existing threads.

In addition to those listed by @Guvnor, these may be of interest as well, as they’re more specifically about adding quests to obtain heroes:

2 Likes