Query - Upgrading SH

For SH upgrade, is it necessary to have the iron in Storages OR will all the iron (in Mines & Watchtower & Storages) be considered as ‘available iron’?
Look forward to your guidance!
Happy Holidays & stay safe, all!

1 Like

Must all be in storage. Meaning you usually have to upgrade your iron storages before you are able to upgrade your Stronghold.

Be patient, the entire process can take several weeks (or even months).

1 Like

Years…

The game is a glacier :joy:

4 Likes

Years not months if your not payin’

2 Likes

Thanks, TGW! That’s a drag though. I am on the threshold of upgrading to level 15 & I have the iron. Now, I will need to upgrade the storages & then wait 3 days for the upgrade to complete.

1 Like

Nearly 2 years in and I’m 6 days away from from my final Iron storage upgrade.

Because once you get them to 20 you have all the fun of making them Advanced and then taking them to level 10…

2 Likes

Years, yes, if you’re talking about going from level 1 to level 25 without VIP.

I meant weeks or months to move up a couple of levels. If you’re starting from scratch? LOL ohhhh yeah. You are years away from maxing anything.

Over 2 years in myself and I still have to finish upgrading my Hero Academy, along with my food storages to be able to hold enough food to research the highest levels.

1 Like

Yeah if you want to move up VIP and the 2nd builder are key. You can move faster if you focus and it’s worth it to you to spend a bit. I’m about 10.5 months in and I have my iron maxed and HA building to level 8 at the moment.

1 Like